Chapter 12: Jealous

"And where do you think you're going?" Loki asked.

"I don't know. Tony didn't say. Maybe somewhere fancy." You replied.

"Well, you will not find out any time soon." He answered leaving you curious by what he means. "I forbid you to got on that date."

Your mouth dropped in surprise. He's bluffing. He can't stop me. He won't. I think. You tried to appeal with him but all your stupid mouth can say is 'but'.

"Have you forgotten my rule, Y/N? You cannot leave the tower without me knowing where you are going." He said proudly.

"Fine!" You said in a grumpy tune. "Tony!!!"

"Easy with the screaming! My eardrums are gonna break!" Clint complained as he walked out of the vent.

"You called?" Tony ask with a dress in hand. You just stared at it which he realised. "Oh, this. This will be your dress for our date at a fancy restaurant."

"Well, Loki. I guess you got your answer. Meaning, I will go on a date with Tony." You stated as Tony handed you the dress with a wink. You rolled your eyes at him.

Tony already left but Loki kept blocking the door with four of him. He didn't know why he hated the thought of you leaving.

"Are we going to fight over this?" You asks waiting impatiently for him to move. "Loki, move."

"You're not leaving." All of Loki said coldly. You pushed through them before looking back at Loki.

"Watch me!" You answered. He know he's defeated but his brain can't accept it. He's Loki! For goodness sake! He likes to dominate.

You snapped him a 'don't-you-dare-stop-me' look in where he rolled his eyes at. Oh! How I wish I could plucked those eyes off without any illegal offense.

»※«

As soon as you left, Loki regretted not asking where you are going more specifically. Even more is that, he held his pride long enough for him to not follow you closely. He doesn't know what Tony might do given the very long list of what Loki predicted.

Tony might flirt with but... will you flirt back?
Tony might hold your hand but... will you let him?
Worst of all is that. Tony will definitely try to kiss you.

Will you enjoy it? Will you try to stop him but instead fail and your body will just submit? Every idea that pops out Loki's head leads to you making out with Tony... and it worries him.

"Watch me, she says." Loki murmured beneath his angry breath. He kept pacing back and forth until Thor finally notice the continuous mumbling inside the room.

"Have you lost it, brother?" Thor started. "I swear I hear you mumble to yourself."

"What is it to you, oaf! I can speak to myself whenever I want to!" Loki snarked. "Now, leave that door. It's Y/N's."

"Oh,ho,ho. I see what's happening hear!" Clint hummed as he pass the corridor, immediately running towards the door. "Our cold hearted least favorite asgardian prince fell in love with our lively, lovely, new member!"

"Does friend Clint speak of the truth, brother?" Thor asks.

"Learn to keep your mouth shut, marksman!" Loki glared. Clint just raise both of his hands before backing a step from the door.

"He does! Oh, Loki! I am most proud! Y/N is a marvelous girl, indeed!" Thor boomed as he storm through the room to give his brother a suffocating hug. "Tell me where it started!"

"I SHALL NOT!" Loki replied pushing him away only to fail.

"Hey, you guys!" Clint yelled. "We've got a Loki emergency."

"What did he do this time?!" Steve asks as he dash with his shield. Nat was closely behind with her tazer stick on two top of the line Glock on her waist.

"Show me where he is!" Nat ordered.

"Woah! I get that Loki is having a war with Tony over the love of his life but we shouldn't murder the big guy." Clint explained. Nat stood there in an 'are-you-kidding-me-barton?' look before showing her cool poise.

"Okay, I'm out." She replied as soon as she turned around to walk away.

"Oh, uh... Good luck to the lucky girl then. Please tell her that 'cause she needs it." Steve says before awkwardly walking out.

"And there you have it folks!" Clint added while making a sound of a newscaster. "A comment from the man out of time about Loki crushing on Y/N."

"Loki's crushing on who?!?" Nat yelled.