Chapter 37: Pain of the past

(A/N: My school is nuts. There, I said it. They moved the quarterly exam on January. Now, I had to endure Christmas break, reviewing.)

No... Loki? N-no. Stop. You're torturing her. You're torturing him. Please,.. I can't... I don't wanna... Stop... I want to stop... I'm hurting her... You're hurting---

"Loki!!" You shot up from your bed. Still sweating from the dream you just had. It was some sort of memory trying to crawl back into your mind.

"Why are you still awake, Mortal?" Loki mumbled as he embraced your bottom half. Freezing for a moment, his hug did wonders that calmed you immediately.

"L-loki? Why are you here?" You stuttered but not doing anything to remove his hands.

"You've been stuck in my mind all day. Being near you eases me." He replied but he noticed that you were breathing heavily. He sat up and went to check your forehead. "Are you alright, Darling?"

"Y-yeah." You said and leaned on his chest. He noticed your sudden need of comfort and know that you're not alright as you had told him.

"Y/N..." He cooed while caressing your head. It was horrible. The deeds you had done under your Master's control. You can't shake the way the woman screamed as you take every inch of her body and replace it with something else.

The way she pleads you to stop but you can't. The scream is driving you crazy. Without you even realizing it, you clutch Loki tighter as you tried to break free of a memory.

Loki notices that things are falling apart inside the room and you are the one causing it.

"Darling,.. Calm down. What has gotten into you?" Loki asked. Breaking away, you went directly to the box Happy gave you.

Loki watched you gulped the pill down and quickly, his heart raced with the thought in his mind. He desperately hugged you from behind as his head rested on your shoulder.

"Do not abandon me, My love." He whispered, pulling you closer.

"I'm not leaving you." You assured him with face flushed with red with the sweetness he is giving. Why would he think that?

"Are you sick?" He questioned. It hit you, he saw you take in your medication after the whole chaos you've created. It was logical that, that is what he will conclude.

"No, I'm just... This controls my outbreaks." You explained. You explained that your memory is starting to come back but it was a trauma. So, sometimes you take the pills to neutralize your powers for a day so you can deal with it without breaking anything. Meaning, you no longer have your powers for a day.

"You don't need a pill when I can drown those thoughts away." Loki said and kiss you. Erasing the pain in your mind. Your brain was flushed down the drain, thinking of only how special Loki had made you feel.

The way he pulled you closer everytime you moan at his mouth. You wrapped your hand around his neck while one rested on his chest.

*Loki's P.O.V.*

Just like the last time, her control over her needs is so strong that she is able to stop our chemistry towards each other. She blushed furiously as I watch her with a disappointed look.

The woman I love is going to be the death of me. She is as rare as any blue moon on midgard. We decided to just 'snuggle' on her bed and drift back to our imaginations.

Yet, something went terribly wrong. Y/N's mist got stuck around me. It's not up to any catastrophe but as soon as rest took over me...

*My P.O.V.*

Loki woke up. Confused by his dream as he stared at you. Could it be? Is all he thought. He knows the tragedy he had faced when he left Asgard and destroyed the Bifrost before leaving. Thanos had found him and tortured him.

The only joy he ever had was the thought of Thanos' slave being helplessly in love with him. It was you and Loki claimed you as the payment of what Thanos did to make him suffer.

The way, the other pained him. It was you who took all his rage. He set his deep desire to weep as he knows his pride won't allow it.

"Don't leave just yet..." You groaned and held on Loki's wrist when you felt his warmth fade. "Stay?"

"Not today, my love. Join me for breakfast when you're ready." He said and kissed the top of your head.

(A/N: I apologise, Dearly.)