Chapter 23: Jelly

It's been quite sometime when Loki and you went home. About 3 hours ago and now you're sleeping above him. At the couch, on top of his chest, to be exact.

The trip was great! After the hug, Loki keep giving you that look. The look that is hard to explain but it has a strong emotion with it. Presumably, longing or admiration.

»※«

Loki left the tower when he finished breakfast. With some of the boys for boyish reasons. You would've joined but Tony was too much for you anyway. Still, can't believe he adopted you. He treats you the same way he treats his friends but with more spoiling and teasing and pranking and he never failed to tell at least one dad joke every hour he sees you.

The boys are on the Central park. (Is that a place? I don't live in NYC or anywhere near it. I'm way faraway. Like Pacific ocean in between faraway.) Tony insisted on shawarma but Thor and Clint wanted to play frisbee first. Now, he has to endure that burden.

"Oh, my..." Loki heard a rather girly groan before it became a full blown fangirl screech. "It's Thoooor!!!"

"It's Iron Man!" Another one screamed and dashed pass Loki like he is invisible.

"Can I get a picture?"

"How about an autograph"

"Oh, my gosh. Hawkeye looks so cute."

"Here! I bought you a freshly batch of poptarts!"

"My, my!" Thor said overwhelmed. "What are this people doing?"

"We're your fans!" A cute girl in a messy bun grinned.

"Ladies, how 'bout we talk about all this over a shawarma? My treat?" Tony suggested with a smirk. The number of 9 girls cheered and went along.

Loki on the other hand, ditched the Avengers and walked his way to the tower.

He was on his way back, book still in hand. His eyes only on the words. Reading it to ignore the pesky midgardian passer-by. Because, they were not you.

"No way!!!" Loki ignored all the sound from his surrounding. Especially a cheer from a girl with her friends.

Little did he know, the brunette in a classy hat is one of her fangirl. He really needs a pair of running shoes instead of a pair of classic black leather.

The girl texted at least 3 more fangirls before stealthily stalking Loki. It went unnoticeable until Loki heard them squeal his name.

*Loki's P.O.V.*

What are those midgardian women doing? I am fully aware that they are following me!! Increasing my pace doesn't seem to help!

Are those spies from that idiotic organization in which Y/N's real father works? What must they want now?

They must be lunatics that strays in broad daylight.

*My P.O.V.*

Steve and Wanda was the only one present in the building with you of course. Nat went to S.H.I.E.L.D. for a mission.

"Steve!!" You whined while watching Wanda train with Steve. "You promised to practice me! You said so when you left me from the last mission!"

"Not now, Y/N. How about tomorrow?" He said but he didn't seem interested because he's still sparring with Wanda. Even with the power.