Chapter 9: Kiss💋

(A/N: Chapter 8 is under renovation. It was a bit of an annoying chapter for me and I need to fix it. Sorry for the trouble.)

"That was great, wasn't it?" You asked Loki as you stretched your arm and bending your back when the movie played it's credit scene. Loki didn't answer because he was just smiling at you w/c you find weird. You were about to stand when he roughly stopped you, pulling you closer to him. "Hey! I can be really fragile if I want to, you know?"

"Quit your whining." He ordered, you just stuck a tongue at him. He ignored it since he finds you cute while doing it. "I want to watch more of this so called 'movie'. Play another one."

"I can't. You've finished all the individual movies, trilogy, and franchises in Tony's drawer." You explained. It's pass noon and you're totally hungry. All you got to eat was the sandwich for breakfast. You lost your appetite then since Loki bugged you.

"Then I demand you go get some more." He commanded making you raise an eyebrow as if asking why. It still unnerving that Loki didn't try to read your mind to understand your midgardian gesture but deep inside, you smiled because Loki's finally giving you some privacy.

"No." You answered with a blank tone. You phase through the sofa and stayed in your scrambled molecule form so that Loki couldn't stop you. "Try stopping me now."

Little did you know, a green mist started to feel the gap of your molecules before bringing you above the couch. You gently flopped down next to Loki as he wrapped one of his arm around your waist.

"You have underestimated me, Y/N." He said while making you stare at his emerald eyes. Shit! Way to torture me, Loki. Now, what kind of another stupid mist is this? Okay, okay, think Y/N. Scarlet is fear, white is honesty... "Now, I command you to fill my entertainment w/ this movie."

He removed his hands from your waist only for him to twirl his hand and make the mist move you closer to him. He lifted your face with the mist as he draw his face closer to you just to make sure you're uncomfortable enough to do what he say. You grinned and pecked the tip of his nose. He jerked back in time for you to free yourself from the mist.

"You underestimate me more, Loki" you replied repeating his own words. He wasn't listening to you. The beat of his heart was already deafening and you can trace a dark pink hue on his cheeks. Ignoring that. "And, for the last time. N. O. No."

"Why?" He asks. You can't help but be bewildered by his tone. It was almost childish. "Why won't you give me my movies?"

"Because, I'm hungry and you've bugged me ever since day 1. Okay, so maybe I did bugged you when the others left but you were really mean to me. You didn't even bother to say thank you when I brought you to my bed to sleep instead you called me names then you started a fight with me. You made me cry. Shall I go on?" You asked.

"But..." he was about to say something but you vanished his mouth.

"I almost forgot this. You haven't even thought of something to pay forward to."you said while munching a leftover lasagna. You already gabe back his mouth because it hurts like crazy taking all the pain. "Ever heard of give and take? It's when someone give something to you and that someone take something from you. That way, it's fair."

"Then what shall I give?" He asks while raising a brow at you. "You mortals have a long list of wishes, you know?"

"Says the one who wants to take over the world." You replied. He went silent for a minute and started to think of something to give you. You leaned at the counter to savor both your meal and the scenery.

Loki was looking quite more charming with his silent demeanor. You find it amusing that Loki is thinking hard of something to give to someone. Must be a lucky person to receive a gift from him. Suddenly, Loki went to give you a glance when he caught you staring at him.

Your eyes attracted his. As you kept tracing his jawline, you have finally reached his orbs. You find it enchanting to see his eyes sparkle when someone broke the silence.

"What are you looking at?" Loki said snapping you back to reality. Was I staring at him? For how long? Were we staring at each other? For how long? Is he in my mind? You felt your heart beats faster once he display his signature grin.

"My, my. What's that pink trail on your cheeks. Oh, what do your people call it? A blush? Is it for me?"

"B-blush?" You asks. How can I blush? Can I blush? Have I blushed before? "Why would I?.. I'm not... This is not... W-who turned the aircon off? Don't you find it hot in here?"

"Don't tell you're sick again." He said teleporting to your side and checking your temperature.

"Don't touch me!" You complained while thinking that somehow, Loki is concerned about you. Loki stood still, confused at how you are acting. You let out a sigh. "Look, Loki. If you really want to do something nice. Let's start on the basic. How about giving something that is simple but sweet."

Due to the chair you're seating on, you're almost at the height of Loki. You were looking up when you felt him brush his lips against yours. Eyes widen, you caught him close his eyes while he place his hands behind your waist.

*Loki's P.O.V.*

My heart race to feel Y/N's lips against mine. It made me hunger for her. To see her look straight into my eyes was enough for me to close mine. Her lips didn't move and this kiss isn't as passionate as I thought it would be yet it was familiar.

I felt her move her lips as she sinks into my skin. I felt her place her hand behind my neck and at my broad chest as she moans between our kiss. Oh, how lovely. I like this sound.

*3rd Person's view*

You leaned closer to Loki's touch, wanting more of what he is giving you. Moaning to the pleasure, you felt a smile curve at his lips as he parted the kiss.

"Was that simple and sweet enough?" He asks with a victorious smile.

"Uh... Y-you... I-it wasn't supposed to be me. Paying forward means doing something nice to someone other than the person who helped you." You explained. His smile turned into a smile.

"So, you're saying, I should've kissed someone else?" He said. Hearing that gave a pang at your heart. Where you jealous at the thought of Loki kissing someone else instead of you?

"What did you say?" You asked pretending to not hear him say anything about kissing anyone. "I was thinking of another movie to watch. Friday would you mind helping me?"