Chapter 35: Hungry

(A/N: And as promise. Here's a new update! Enjoy!)

"Loki! I'm hungry!" You whined as soon as Loki presented himself in the garden. You've been here for a few weeks now. Loki's making it a hard time for you. The opposite of what you wanted to do.

"I've already eaten. If you were there to eat with me, you wouldn't be hungry." You cursed yourself for the punishment he gave you. It was irritating yet it was worth it.

It happened a few nights back where you really can't bare being with Loki.

"Y/N!!" He shook your sleeping self as he found you dozing off the balcony again. "Darling, let's have a dinner date together."

"Shoo!" You said and turned your back against him. "I've seen you clone. Go date yourself."

"I'd rather not." He replied dully making you smirked at your half-thought idea.

"Why? You're too amazing to even date yourself?" You joked making him bent his mouth into a frown. That made your joke more worth it realizing that it would be fun keep it going. "Geez! You're standards are too high."

"They are not. If you must know. Someone had reached it." He said proudly but you kept your face smiling.

"Is it Thor?" Refraining from laughing hard you went on for the best part. "The more you hate is the more you love, right? You must be star-crossed lovers."

Now, you had thoughts about Loki and Thor holding hands as they date at the beaches of Asgard, if they had any, considering Loki is being a big bitch. You guessed it as the same.

"Very funny." he said unamused but his face was the only thing funny about your scheme.

The next thing was, a scene where Thor tries to snatch a kiss from Loki. Now that's a sight. You even went as far as a full blown make-out scene where Loki was blushing red.

"The thought is stuck in my mind---Gah! hahahahah!.." You burst out laughing. Loki stood up with an insulted look as you keep on laughing at the thought.

"You may continue you're fun, Mortal but as your punishment. You will never eat without me eating with you." he said and left you alone. You didn't think he meant it until now.

"I'm hungry!!!" You kept whining. Thinking if he gets pissed off enough he'll just give you what you want.

"Pipe down. I have such a busy day ruling Asgard." he replied and ignored you, like he always does before. He had a book with him with letters you hardly recognized but a bit familiar.

"Why are you ignoring me!!!" You angrily yelled shaking a frustrated Asgardian. He let out a sigh and gently pushed you away.

"You ignored me first."

"Unlike you, I don't regret it."

"Then why do you seek my attention, now?" Swallowing a lump of throat, you can't help but be mesmerized by how Loki is staring at you with those eyes. Shit!

"B-because I-i... hungry." You stuttered magnifying his victory. You just hated that feeling. He leaned down and swiftly pecked you before returning back to your book. "What the hell was that!!"

"You said you were hungry." He chuckled amused at how you always react to his tricks. He's so fond of the way you always become unpredictable when you're with him.

"I wasn't hungry for you!!" The nerves of him!!--- I liked it!--- But I can hate it more!!

"That doesn't fit the way you stared at me." He answered making you eye twitched in annoyance. Sweet revenge has been served and it came by quicker than you thought it would.

Loki sure do work fast. You settled beside him, mumbling words that shouldn't be pronounce while Loki enjoys himself watching how cute you pout.

"Don't you look such a darling, Darling." He complimented and left you again. You watched him this time as his figure vanished.

"But, I'm hungry..." You fake sob and went to laze on the garden's bench.

The cold breeze partially took your mind away from your stomach but it wasn't long before you can't ignore it for long.

Feeling annoyed at what Loki's punishment did, you decided to defy him. You stood up and dragged your feet to the castle's corridor.

"Boo!" Loki's voice whispered in your ear making you turn around as he gave a peck on your nose. Reflex kicked in and your fist crashed on his nose as he stumbled back with a blood dripping from it. "Y/N!!"

"Loki! Oh, my gosh. Here..." You said rushing to his side and cupping his cheeks. He blushed at the way you look at his hurt face.

All the more shame he feels as to why he had hurt you.

"There. Are you alright? I'm really sorry, Loki." You said as he look away and let himself blush.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. You didn't here and you didn't got the chance to when Loki dragged you to the dining hall.

It had a long rectangular table at the bottom of the small stares, lighted by a chandelier. You never really saw it until now. You and Loki usually eats at your room.

"I-i... thought you already ate?" You questioned but he ignored you.

"I can still be hungry afterwards, Mortal." He replied.

"You just got 2 dose of me, already. How was I suppose to know." You teased. He smiled mischievously at your joke.

"Care to make it 3?" He asked.

"There's more chance of me forgiving you than me giving you a voluntary kiss." You stated and eating the chicken leg on your plate.