Chapter 15: Wrong move

(A/N: I can't take it anymore! Here, Today's chapter is dedicated to milliewolf123, sorry for not updating soon. I started typing this 6th of October, if your from the other side of my world, deduct 1 day.)

"It looks like I'm missing the party." Tony said first thing as he stepped inside the conference room. Thor was standing at corner behind Clint. Nat's infront glaring at Tony. Steve left Tony and went to stand behind Nat. "Who threw it?"

"What happened on your date with Y/N?" Nat questioned first thing when Tony shut up.

"That wasn't subtle. Are you sure you're the Black Widow?" Tony asks with a smirk as he raised his eyebrow.

"Answer the question, Tony." Clint said in the corner.

"Oh, he's here too?" Tony asks pointing at Clint. "What's going on?"

"Look, uh... Tony. In a short period of time that Y/N's started living with us and we weren't here most of the time but... We've become friends with her and seeing that she's the most inexperienced in combat, we all agreed that Loki would be babysitting her to redeem himself----" Steve was only starting a speech but Tony had to stop him.

"Hold on! You're giving me a speech?" Tony can't believe Captain America is giving him a speech. "What did I--- wait, I know it's about Y/N but you, all, are making a big deal about our date. Why?"

"Because your twice her age." Nat answered coldly.

"Thanks for not sugar-coating it, Honey." Tony replied. "Let me just process this. You guys are against the thought of me having a relationship with Y/N because I'm old!?!"

"Yup!" They all chorus.

"But you're not against Steve, who, I'm estimating here, is a hundred year old, dating Sharon!" Tony yelled. Steve stood in shock. This is the second time this day that Tony made him blush red in embarassment. "Yes! We all know you like her. It's oblivious that you haven't asked her out!"

Tony stood there waiting for any reactions. It seemed like struggling for a counter-explanation. That's when it hit him.

"It's not even about that is it?" He said pointing each member in the room. "Urgh! So, no one trusts me enough to even tell me , a damn thing, straight!?------ You guys know what? I don't even like her like that."

»※«

You wandered wearily through the pale grey corridor. Obviously, it was too dull and boring. Just looking at the carpet would make you want to sleep---- but the inside of the rooms where much lovelier. The only thing that can be seen as a decor on your doors was your name and symbols that Tony happened to be giving generously. Loki refused to put his name and symbol because and you quote, "A mockery to his greatness!".

As you opened the door you gazed at Loki's body reading at the top of your own bed. He was at his back with one of his foot dangling of your bed and the other in a folded manner.

"Loki, get out of my bed." You said without a tone. You're too tired to even give one.

"Make me..." he replied not looking at you as he continue with his reading.

"Loki, we have a rule! No going into each others' turf without permission!" You whined.

Loki loved the way your voice sound when you whined it was childish and very attractive. It wasn't really the characteristics he would want but he is starting to fall for you and he doesn't even know it. He is falling for you and he doesn't know if your at the bottom ready to catch him or are you falling for someone else.

"Rules are meant to be broken just like how you break mine. This? This is your punishment! I will sleep in your bed and you will allow it." He replied never giving you a glance. It would melt his coldness. No! No! This can't be happening! I can't sleep with him! It would be too awkward for me to even sleep and I'm really-really tired!

"But you already have a bed!" You whined even more. He just continued to ignore you. He really likes the whine. "Loki, get out. PLEASE!!!!!"

Your patience runs out as you pulled his feet downwards. His book flipped to cover his face who is shocked at your gesture. You have a large piece of empty space at the very top of your bed so you immediately plunged in.

Loki wasn't really out of your bed completely. His bottom half touched the floor while his upper half lays at the bottom part of your bed. He removed his book on his face and turned to glare at you but instead he met... your ass.

Feeling this, you instantly jerked away. Phasing through the backboard of your bed, you floated there as your red colored face glared at him in embarassment.

"Pervert!" You yelled, thanking your body since you didn't stutter. Loki didn't care and smiled at you like nothing humiliating happened.

"It was nice meeting your ass." Loki grinned. You tried to stop the evident blush to fully color your skin.

"Shut it or I'm telling daddy." You threatened. His smile broke into a frown as his ears burned at the sound of what you said. You didn't see it though because you turned around to go change.

"Is that your chosen endearment to Stark?" He asks teleporting to the front of your closet door. He asked it coldly and you can tell it wasn't his usual tone.

"What's with your tone? It's chilly." You replied opening the door and brushing pass him. "Why? You don't like it?"

"Of course, I do not like it. Why would you even think of endearing someone as 'daddy'?" He asks watching you make your way to the bathroom with a towel on your shoulder and a pair of Pj's in hand. You stopped at your tracks and faced him.

"But I thought it was cute." You whined pouting at him. He stood there finally realizing Stark's choice of wardrobe complimented your body. You weren't that skinny. You're like Nani Pelakai of Lilo and Stitch!

"What are you going to do?" He asks changing the subject.

"Duh! I'm going to take a shower!" You replied raising the towel on your shoulder.

"Don't take me for a fool, midgardian!" He yelled startling you but then you calmed yourself and he saw this. Impressed that you weren't that terrified with his sudden outburst but he insisted to stay with his facade. "I know you are going to take a shower but what do those clothes had to do anything with it?"

You smiled at him to ease his anger before answering.

"As if I'm going to leave that door with only a towel on! I'd rather not bathe than to parade my flawless skin to you!" You answered emphasizing the flawlessness of your skin like it was worth bragging.

"That would be rather seducting but I have no interest to any mortals like you!" He said waving his hand to push you to the bathroom door.

"Daddy said I looked really ravishing in my dress." You replied with a flirty tone. That was a crappy move when Loki pinned you to a wall while you drop your pj's at the floor.

"L-loki---" stuttering at his behavior, you tried to push him but... Damn! What's gotten into Loki?