Chapter 44: Operation Last Mission

It was that time of the month. No, it's not your period. It's something else. It's that time when you kept on remembering stuff but this time it's less painful but it does make you cranky.

So, yeah. It can be mistaken as your period.

"Open the door, mortal!" Loki yelled as he bang against your rooms door. You didn't respond. You're consciousness was somewhere else.

He banged against it again but you didn't hear. When the door came crushing down, someone else appeared.

You turned your head towards the man and started to cry.

"My lady? Why are you crying?" Thor stared at you questioningly.

"Tears of joy, Thor." You replied smiling. This will be the last and final time you will ever remember anything because you have remembered everything.

"Pardon?"

You shook your head, eager to leave the room and not wanting to further explain things to Thor.

"Where's Loki?"

"Who's this Loki, you speak off?"

"Raven-black hair, mischievous grin displayed almost everytime, looks like an elf at the corner of a dark room and happens to love wearing black and green." You said plainly. "Ring any bell?"

"But I do not hear any bells ringing."

"Thor..."

He stared at the serious look your giving and sighed. "We've just been in another brotherly quarrel and I chose not to know his whereabouts."

"Where is he?"

He looked hesitant in answering. "Before, I answer that..." He stopped acting like he's stalling something. "Why are you asking?"

"Secret." You replied sweetly and remembering the reason making your joy rose up again as you impulsively hugged Thor.

There was a really wonderful news that you've want to tell Loki, personally. It's bound to make that man smile.

"I believe I cannot help you then." Thor said and stood up.

"Well, can you help me set-up a surprise for him on your throne room?" The question of yours made Thor looked a bit alarmed. Color drained from his face.

"C-care to ask another f-favor?" Thor's voice is rather higher than his low australian accent and it made you more curious.

"Are you hiding something from me, Thor?"

Again, his face became paler. His choice of dark clothing didn't help hide it though."W-why would I?"

"Just a hunch."

"My lady, I would never do such awful thing and hide secrecy from you."

You chuckled. "How sweet."

"Anything to my brother's miracle."

"Now, help me set-up a surprise for Loki."

"T---today?"

"Yes, today! What's wrong with you? You've been stuttering like someone bit your tongue. And the blush!" You stated worried. "Don't get me started on your manly blush. It's so not like you."

"Pardon?"

You groaned. "Oh, just help me. If you don't want it to be on your throne room, might as well be on the loading bay."

»※«

Thor stood curious at the master-piece you have done on the loading bay. It was decorated like the wedding you would've planned but the decoration isn't for any wedding at all.