Chapter 29: THE END,.. almost

Loki was glaring daggers behind your back. He didn't like your idea one bit but you ignored it. It's too late to back out anyway.

"If glaring kills, Loki, what you're doing would be a brutal murder." You said and finished your packing. You're going to live with Nick for a few months to mend things. Things did get amended between you and Matt which turned out to be a good thing for Chen since you made them a thing in less than a week.

"I do not approve your decision." He simply answers as he kept giving you the look.

"I know." You replied plainly before taking 2 bags and leave. Loki watched you pass him by but you stopped. "Well, good bye for now, Loki."

You said and went to peck his cheeks but he dodged your touch and walked out. You were hurt that he didn't support your decision but this is family. You need to set things straight between you and Nick.

"Oh, I will miss you dearly, Lady Y/N!" Thor said before giving you a bear hug.

"Where's Tony?" You asks looking for him. He should give you at least a good bye word.

"He's downstairs, Miss. He wishes you good byes and a promise to kidnapped you if Nick ever mistreat you." Friday answered in Tony's behalf. You laughed at that.

"Come on, Y/N." Cap said and helped you carry the suitcase you were carrying. He was going to escort you with Clint as the pilot. You are taking the Aven-jet.

The others where watching board the quinjet as Wanda went for a last hug before Vision gave her a tap to let go.

"I'll miss you, guys! Be back in a few months!" You yelled. "I'll visit tomorrow!"

»※«

As soon as Cap and Clint left, Fury turned his face into his usual 'let's-start-business' face which is pretty much the same to his usual face.

"Where have you been for the span of 2008-2012?" He asked as an agent walked over to jot down the answer.

"I missed you, too, Father." You replied, disgusted by what you said. Okay, Y/N. Try to make this a picture close to a family... maybe not a happy one but let's not make it a broken one.

"Answer the question. I've been searching for you and you're not in any nook and cranny of the damn planet!" He said with a bit of worried tone.

"Ha! You do know how to curse." You answered avoiding the question. "Maybe that's were I got my expertise in being a real bad mouth."

"Just answer the fucking question, young lady." He insisted.

"I'm not 13 anymore, okay!" You answered back.

"Hmm..." he said amused at your outburst. "You did take after me. I like the temper. Rest up. Tomorrow, my questions will be answered."

That's close to a stupid family. I'll work on that meanwhile,..

You dialed Loki's phone. You gave him that on your first date a month ago and Steve had to collect it because you keep texting each other instead of just talking like a real person.

It ringed for a moment and a few moments later Loki answered it but he didn't say a word.

"Loki?"

{Tell me you've changed your mind, Mortal.}

"Not one bit. I just want to call and hear your voice."

{If you misses me then you shouldn't have left}

"But I loved this feeling. It makes me fall for you even more."

{Do not sway me with your words.  The feeling is painful and it is manipulating my thoughts.}

"Why can't you just say I'm on your mind?" You asked trying not to sound like you are amused by how his accent sounds as he spoke the words.

{And not please you? I do not think so if it means you will find me 'hotter' by the second}

"Hey! Stop reading my mind!"

{I'll stop for a kiss}

"Fine" you groaned and kiss the phone giving of the sound of you kissing it.

"I would savor the kiss more if it's in my lips." You saw Loki smirked from the corner of your room. He must've teleported here.

"Loki, out! You're not supposed to be here." You said and ordered him to do so pushing him away.

"I am not supposed to be anywhere either but here I am. Breaking the rules." He said and turned around and caught you as he placed that smile.

"Leave!" You firmly say in a whisper-like tone so no one could hear.

"Not until I got what I came here for." He answered back and hinted a finger on his lips.

You rolled your eyes at him and gave him a quick peck but before you could return he held the back of your neck as he shove his tongue inside your mouth. (I have no idea what that do! I just read some kissing scenes from any random book I see and I am trying to better this.) Eyes widen, you eventually gave in. He held your waist and pulled you closer to him as you moan in his mouth that pleases him more. He smirked through the kiss as his lips travelled to your neck where you pulled him away.

"There,... you... you got what you need..." you spoke breathlessly. "And more."

"Why must you resist?" He said and stood up. You two magically got from the corner of the room to the edge of your bed. "It is evident you wanted this."

"Yes and it's evident that your pet wanted it more than me." You replied and pushed him away. "Go now because I can control myself and I don't think you can."

"Very well, My queen..." he said and pecked the back of your hand. "But next time, I will have what I want."

(A/N: That is as close as I will ever get to any SPG scene. I am not good with any of those either.)