Chapter 17: Happy Birthday!

(The dress above will be your dress for the party sorry for disappointing you guys with the last chapter.)

Loki woke up ages ago. He slowly opened his eyes to see you sounding asleep while your face rested at his back. You were quietly snuggling at his warmness, Loki turned to smile at your morning face.

"Hmm..." you said in your sleep and moved closer to him. Blushing deeply, Loki's mind was about to burst when his daydreaming was interrupted with you finally waking up.

You raised your head only to meet Loki's mischievous smile. You smiled too. What was that for?

"Good morning, Loki." You mumbled and hug his waist. You weren't that awake yet or is it that you thought this is just a dream. "You look rather more handsome..."

"I must be dreaming..." Loki said while caressing your hair gaining a small smile from you.

»※«

"Loki!" You yelled angrily at your roommate.

"Don't you think it's too early to yell at me, mortal?" He asks as he exit the bathroom door with only a towel on. Why were you even yelling? Ah, yes. You needed to pee.

Standing there, your eyes widen seeing his toned body. I'm sure Thor's more muscular than Loki's body but why the hell does that idiot's really had to showcase his!

"Jealous my skin is more---what term did you use? Ah! Flawless than yours?" He asked with a rather hot smile. You gulped down a lump on your throat before taking an interest to the door knob and dashed pass Loki.

I swear! No one could be this hot overnight! He was even hotter in my dreams!! Kyaaaaa! That evergreen's gonna pay for staying in my mind too long! I can't even daydream about Cap or Thor anymore!

»※«

"Morning, Wanda!" You cheered before plunging down to breakfast. Wanda gave a light smile and when she saw you not look at her it turned to a creepy grin.

"Nat!" She yelled when Black Widow entered the kitchen. All the girls of the team are now in one place. Weird... "I have nothing to wear tonight and you know Tony want a dress to impress."

"You're right! Y/N, you're coming! This is an emergency!" Nat exclaimed almost shocking you and choking you.

"O-okay. Can I just tell Loki that I'm leaving?" You asked nervously. The two girls looked at each other before Nat gave a sly smile.

"I sense fear in you." Wanda said in a worried tone.

"Come on! You don't have to tell Loki. You already got changed." Nat insisted.

"I promise, this will be quick!" You pleaded trying to get away but Wanda stopped you and cling at your arm.

"Y/N, why do you really want to tell him? You got us as an escort though I think Nat prefer to be a muse." Wanda joked.

"Really funny..." Nat replied rolling her eyes. "We should probably go."

The two needed to pull you to even enter the elevator door. You tried to scream but Nat covered your mouth. Wanda got a hold of all of you making you and Wanda both exhausted.

Loki is sooooo gonna punish me! I swear! Another night snuggling with that evergreen will make me go nuts!

"Y/N, go try this!" Wanda exclaimed. You stared at a blue and red with white striped dress being shoved at you. It was a bit above your knee. The laces where cute but you don't like the color. It was too bright. Luckily, Natasha was to the rescue.