10 things I say or think at school

10 things I say or think almost everyday at school:

1. *arriving at school*WHY THE FRIG DOES THE BELL SOUND LIKE A FIRE TRUCK SIREN!

2. *waiting for first class* WHY ARE THE TEACHERS ALWAYS LATE! I MEAN THEY EXPECT US TO BE HERE ON TIME AND THEY NEVER ARE- *teacher arrives* finally!

3. *recess* WHY IS THE CANTEEN LINE SO FRIGGING LONG!?!?

4. *maths class* teacher: okay so you have a massive test tomorrow but I'm still going to give you a ton of homework!

YOU WANT US TO FAIL? WE'LL DO YOUR STUPID HOMEWORK! YOU WANT US TO PASS? WE'LL STUDY! MAKE UP YOUR MIND LADY! (Actually the teacher is a guy but whateves)

5. *walking between classes*Oww my foot hurts!

6. *science* I DON'T THINK YOU GET EMPLOYED TO BORE US ALL TO DEATH!

7. *sport* teacher: These exercises are extremely taxing and will mostly exhaust you. BLAH BLAH BLAH

*makes us run around the gym*

YEAH. SO TIRING.

8. *lunch* Hmm I can't wait to eat my leftover fried rice!

WHO THE FRIG STOLE MY FRIED RICE!

*and then when I get home I will hunt them down and murder them...*

9. *geography* NO ONE CARES ABOUT STUPID LINES OF LATITUDE AND what's the other one? ANYWAY NO ONE CARES!

10. *waiting for bus* WHY IS OUR BUS ALWAYS THE LAST ONE HERE?!? stuff this I'm going to -------'s house.

I could have gone on forever...