SOPA

AAAAAHHHHHHHH

APPARENTLY THEIR PASSING A LAW SO NO ONE CAN WRITE FAN FICTION.

Um, but what the actual hades?

Why the f*ck would they do that?

Reading fan fictions is like my life.

Wow that sounds sad.

BUT STILL

Wait where is this law happening is it like all over the world or just America or just England or just Australia or something?

That would be funny, if like all the people in America or something had to delete their fan fictions but no one else had too and they couldn't read them either.

Well the amount of wattpad users would significantly go down. Same as tumblr and those sites.

YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THE ECONOMY!!!!!!

I mean seriously, where a fans going to express them selves and stuff?

I'll bet there'll be like a thousand teens banging on the doors of the White House yelling,

"BRING BACK THE FAN FICTION OR WE SHALL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!" or something.

IF IT'S IN AUSTRALIA I SHALL BE SO ANNOYED!

*yes I use shall*

ALL THE GIRLS IN MY FAMILY WOULD LIKE GO INTO DEPRESSION WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO READ THEIR PERCY JACKSON/ HARRY POTTER/ONE DIRECTION/HUNGER GAMES/DIVERGENT BOOKS THEY ALL LOVE ON MY IPAD.

AND IT WILL ALL BE THEIR FAULT.

I mean seriously can you imagine wattpad without fan fiction.

It would be sooooooooo sad.

Even if some of the books are really cliché, bad and stupid.

But most of them are amazing.

ANYWAY LIKE 1 THIRD OF THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD WILL FALL INTO A STATE OF DEEP SADNESS IF THEY TAKE AWAY THE FANFICTION!!!

*end long rant*