Yay cars

So I went on holiday to my great uncle and aunt's house.

My iPad was at home the whole time because my little brother hid it from me.

To make things worse, I felt terrible on the way up, and I vomited three times.

Then when we got there, my brother (older) realised he had forgotten to put my bag into either (we need two at the moment, our big one is kaput) car (which was his job) so I had to borrow Nat's, but I was only allowed one outfit for five fricken days.

Don't even ask about underwear. Please.

After that, my aunt and uncle's house is medium sized, but we are not a medium sized family, I ended up having to sleep in a hammock, which no, is not comfortable at all.

Especially when said hammock breaks at one am.

And you fall on a hard stone floor.

Also, the house which is on a farm, was boiling hot, and the only set of clothes I had, were a pair of jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt.

Then we had to jobs all weekend, in the boiling sun, and it took my ages because I was boiling, dehydrated, and almost feinted.

Twice.

No I am not angry.

I am mad.

Really. Super. Mad.

Oh and on the way back I got stuck in the car with three of my brothers and my little sister. My brothers blasted heavy metal music and screamed the whole way and my sister decided it was her personal job to annoy the hell out of me.