Hang on wait

Here are some of the books I didn't write down in my create/didn't put a description for.

15. Not So Normal
Description: Mia has never been one for stories. She always hated fantasy, ghost stories, anything supernatural.

But when her mother is involved in a serious car accident, placing her in intensive care, Mia and her younger brother are put into the custody of a father Mia hasn't seen since she was five - who was convicted of attempted murder, and has only been out of jail for a few years.

But the small town she heads back to has changed in the eleven years she's been away, in more than a few ways.

One thing is for sure; this is definitely not so normal, and Mia's determined to get to the bottom of it.

16. 118 Days
Description: What would you do if you were told you had 118 days (or round about) left to live? Make some crazy bucket-list and head off to who knows where? Drop out of school and become a drug addict? Do whatever the hell you wanted?

Well not me. Instead I'm stuck at home with overprotective parents (I'm sixteen for god sake), a creepy guidance councillor at school who seems to think I have major issues (well I do, but not in the way she thinks), a bus load of people pitying me and, as the cream on the cake, a major crush on my friend's brother. It's not fun, trust me.

Yep, that's right. My name's Allison Finch and I have 118 days left to live.

17. Pulling Me Under (Dance Moms, Maddie Ziegler)
Description: Maddie Ziegler is slowly coming undone - nothing quite seems to matter anymore, not even dancing, which used to be the very thing that kept her alive.

Instead, Maddie's sinking into her dreams, where she can have a perfect life, and be perfect. Because what is really the difference between dreams and reality?

Well one things for sure, Maddie is being pulled deeper and deeper under, even if she's not sure what's pulling her down, or what's keeping her under.

18. A Last Dance (Dance Moms, Paige Hyland) (this ones Tessa's so I won't put the description)

19. Counting Stars (Tessa's again)