What is in my create section

Okay because you guys are awesome I am going to give you a list of what is in my create section, that hasn't been published.

I'll put in the description for some of them. Please don't take the ideas though, I might publish some of them one day.

1. Filming Percy Jackson
(Basically a TV studio decides to do a remake of the Percy Jackson series as a TV show, and what happens on set blah blah - not the real description)

2. Following in Their Footsteps (Marauders Daughters)

3. Project Unpopular
Description: Sasha's in trouble.

A big pile of trouble.

All her life, she's been at the top of the school food chain - sitting at the popular table, head cheerleader, etc.

But now... She's just been informed by her parents that her cousin Melody is coming to live with them. Melody and Sasha never exactly got on, in fact, they were pretty much arch enemies.

And Sasha knows Melody will do anything to annoy her, and be better than her. And Melody will do whatever it takes to take Sasha's position on top of the high school pyramid, which is inevitable.

And no way is she letting that happen.

Sasha has one month to knock herself down to the level of the bottom feeders, before Melody does it for her.

This is Project Unpopular.

4. Fear (currently my favourite. Set in a Dystopian world)
Description: Fear. Faith Baywalk has never felt it. Fright - yes, such as when someone surprises you. But fear? No, fear simply doesn't exist her small world of Thrushwood.

Faith's whole life is one of safety, safeness and security. Long gone are any dangers that might of threatened the human race - all gone long before the great grandparents of Faith's great, great grandparents were ever born. Not a single piece of danger is left in the world, not a venomous snake or a flicker of deadly magic, not that Faith knew or was ever supposed to know what either of those things were.

It's a safe life - one built completely on a lie, and Faith's determined to get to the bottom of it.

After all, how can you know the true effects of fear if you've never felt it?

5. Happily Never After
Description: Oh, you've heard the stories, the fairy tales, I'm sure. The stories about beautiful young princesses who always wound up with a happy ending.

But of course, those stories wouldn't of come about with us. The villains, the witches, the evil queens. Whatever you want to call us.

And you've only ever heard the story from one point of view, the insufferable princesses. You don't know about us, the evil queens. You don't know our pasts, our back stories.

Because after all, the evil queens are the princesses that were never saved.

So what if we sound bitter? These are our stories. And after all, there's no such thing as Happily Ever After, at least not for us anyway.

6. St KilJohns
Description: St KilJohn's Boarding School for Girls definitely isn't a normal school, that's for certain.

Especially when Redlands School for Boys is brought into things.

The two schools, both situated in the 'lovely' English countryside have been at each others necks since they were founded, and nothing has changed, except the students, teachers, and the types of pranks.

The schools' prank war runs from the start of the school year to the end, every prank bigger and more elaborate then the last. Usually, by the last few weeks, half of each of the schools have been closed off, thanks to the pranks.

Redlands has won for the past six years, and St KilJohns is out for revenge, along with a new, somewhat clueless principal.

7. Harry Potter Truth or Dare (HP)

9. Dance Moms 2.0 (dance moms uh duh)

10. Fictional Academy (AU where loads of fictional characters are all at an Academy)

11. The Princess Plot (not so much to do with princesses more to do with evil plots)

12. Five is One (PJO fanfic)

13. Allya Rose and The Philosophers Stone (gosh I'd completely forgotten about this)

14. Ghost
Description: The rules for being a ghost are pretty simple:
1. Never make contact with one of the living
2. If rule 1 is broken, never attempt to make contact again
3. Do not leave the property on which you died
4. The supreme council may summon you, at any time, and you must accept

Four simple rules. But in the last two weeks, Cass has managed to break every single one of them. To top that off, she has three weeks left to find the person who killed her, get them to either apologise or kill them, and return to the living, before she is banished to the land of the dead, and the supreme council (of the dead) is on her tail, for breaking the rules.

So with her new found friends (found by breaking rules 1 & 2) she heads off to find her murderer.

15. So Not Normal

And more...