Well then

Okay so someone got really angry at me, on the vegemite Vs Nutella chapter, so I deleted it.

And incase you're reading this:

1. I DID NOT NAME YOU!

Your group yes.

BUT NONE OF YOUR MEMBERS, OKAY?

2. Yes, at least one of you was hating on vegemite.

3. Yes I did delete your comment, as well as that part.

(Even though it took me a few minutes to work out how)

4. I would say I'm not jealous, but you would probably take that as me defending myself and that I actually am.

So instead I will say it like this:

Enk ithk ediorchi rgkkyfv.

Which is a code language I made up just then.

*and I was going to say something here, but after writing it, I realised you would probably get angry at me, make another dig, and say I was, once again, jealous, so I pressed the delete button.*

5. AND I DID SAY DONT GET ANGRY AT ME BUT BECAUSE I AM A MATURE (not) PERSON I AM GOING TO GO COMPLETELY AGAINST WHAT I NORMALLY DO, AND ACTUALLY APOLOGISE.

Mainly because I don't want more people to want me dead.

So I am sorry, for stating my opinions, fighting for something that doesn't have a voice, and naming your group.

There.

I apologised.

Now, if you kept reading, I hope you accept it.

If not, well I tried.

And also, if you were trying to make me feel bad, (which I bet now if you actually read this, you are protesting that you didn't, or idk, maybe if you are cold hearted, you're not) I hope you know you didn't succeed. Not much gets to me, unless you insult my favourite books, fictional characters, or vegemite (as at least one of you did, otherwise this would not be posted.)

AND INCASE YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS, AND REPLIED, BY THE TIME I DECIDE, I WILL PERSONAL MESSAGE THIS TO YOU, JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU READ IT.

OKAY?

Also, just wondering, who told you to read that chapter?

Or is your computer tabooed (whatever it's called) or something so whenever anyone types your group name name, it tells you?