Twilight rants

Okay. I am giving you all a once in life time chance to rant about TWILIGHT. You can all post your rants in the comments.

SORRY IF YOUR A TWIHARD!!!

Here's mine:

Dear Stephanie Myer,

I'm sure you have received millions-no trillions, of hate letters for your rubbish book series. Like way, way, way more than you've received letters from fans. Anyway, time to tell you how stupid your books are, from me.

The first matter I need to address is Sparkles. Who in hades SPARKLES in the sunlight? I mean what the actual duck. You could of just made him burn in the sunlight to death and you never would of had to write your rubbish books in the first place!

Second matter: The Blacks. Jacob Black: Last name is Black, can turn into some rubbish dog thing. Listen to me here: JK Rowling was an amazing author, and you will get no where from coping her names/small ideas. Same with the Clearwaters. If you can't make up your own last names you don't
deserve to be an author at all.

3. Back stories. Seriously. In all good Series, e.g Percy Jackson and Harry Potter, basically every character has a back story richer than all your characters combined. And I dare you to find a character that has only been mentioned once.

Matter four: listen to these lessons taught by great story heroins.
Annabeth taught me brains in better than brawn.
Hermione taught me that I don't have to be what people expect, that there's more to me than what they think.
Piper taught me that I don't have to follow the stereotypes of my family/cabin.
Reyna taught me to be strong.

What is similar in all these lessons? They teach us that we can be ourselves, etc. What did Bella try to teach us? That we can't be someone without a man, that we can't live without them. HELLO! These are stereotypes we have been trying to ERADICATE since time began!

In conclusion, there is so much more about your book that I would've ranted about, if I had the time to write it all. So I'm just go out and say it loud and clear.

YOUR. BOOKS. ARE. ABSOLUTE. PEGASUS POOP. THAT. SHOULD. BE. CHUCKED. INTO. TARTARUS. FOREVER. MORE!!!

Sincerely,
A girl who does not intend to curl up into a ball for months then jump off a cliff when a sparkly glampire abandons her.