10

"Jungkook..?" Hoseok eyes her and smirks.

"Yes. The one and only Jeon Jungkook. The golden maknae who's crushed on by Miss Song over here."

"Yah!" Taehee shouts as she swings a pillow at him, a blush soon visible on her cheeks. Of course, he would know about her very much personal crush. Hoseok can read her like an open book.

He laughs and goes back to his conversion with Jungkook on the phone, leaving Taehee flustered.

"He said he has a week off, so I just asked him to come over." Hoseok says nonchalantly, and Taehee hums in response.

"Wait... WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU DID?!" She shouts when the info sinks in, "JUNG HOSEOK!"

__

Hoseok ended up cleaning the backyard to earn himself Taehee's forgiveness.

After leaving Hoseok at the backyard, she went back into the house to clean up some areas as Jimin follows her around. In the space right beside the living room, a huge sheet was placed over a large object, and it looks like it hasn't been touched for years.

Curious, Taehee pulls the sheet off, revealing a marble black piano covered in a thick layer of dust. She squeals out of excitement, and as quickly as possible, she cleans it with a cloth, leaving not even a single speck of dust. When she's done, she sits on the slightly worn out stool that must've come with the piano and starts playing.

The fox's ears perk up at the new sound. Curious, he stands up and makes his way over.

The melody sang by the piano not only filled the whole house, but also Jimin's heart. The stories the piece expresses, he can understand them. Sadness, happiness, sorrow, joy. He is so mesmerized by the music, he didn't even realize that Taehee had stopped playing and is staring at him.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" He shakes his head and jumps onto her lap, facing the black and white keys before him.

Taehee laughs a little at him, "This must be your first time listening to a piano. Here, you make sounds like this."

She holds onto one of his paws and places it on a C key, creating a simple 'Doe' sound. Hearing the sound, Jimin can't help but to excitedly wag his tail, slapping Taehee's torso in the process.

She didn't mind though. She found the way he finds simple things interesting adorable. How he has his ears perked up, his eyes sparkle, his tail wagging, it all just makes her love him more and more.

After the first key, Jimin continuously presses on the other keys. From the middle C to the B. It was all very simple sounds, but he found it extremely captivating.

Soon after, he turns his head back to Taehee, wanting her to play. And she did.

He watches as her slim fingers dances around the black and white keys. The way they twist and turn, the way they collide with each other to press on the right keys,

This is the first time ever in his entire life;

He wished that he was human.

__

"I wish I brought my flute here." Hoseok pouts on the couch as Taehee sits on the floor with Jimin sprawled over her lap.

"So I could have a duet with you."

"Oh please." Taehee sneers. "All you ever play is 'My Heart Will Go On'."

Hoseok dramatically presses his palm onto his chest and gasps, " Yah. How could you? I can even play it through my nose!"

"It wasn't even in tune!" Taehee laughs.

"Okay fine. That's probably why you chose Kookie over me isn't it?" He smirks as he eyes her, who is now glaring back at him.

She decides to ignore him and play around with Jimin instead, squeezing his cheeks and laughing at how his face looks like. She doesn't know yet, but these kinds of interactions are very heartwarming for the fox.

This is home. This is family.

This is love.

Realizing that he was actually left out, Hoseok puts his phone away and joins them.

With music blasting from his laptop, they start dancing and jumping around the living room to his newly made mixtape. Later, they decide to watch a movie. The duo couldn't decide which one to watch, so they ended up giving Jimin the chance to choose.

"Okay, Jimin. Do you want to watch a funny story or a horror story?" Hoseok asks the clueless fox who is staring at him blankly.

Realizing that the fox didn't understand him, he holds up two DVD cases and shows them to him.

He ends up choosing horror without knowing what it actually is.

The three of them covered themselves with a huge blanket throughout the whole movie, cuddling as they trembled because of the scary sound effects the movie had.

By the end of the movie, Taehee felt like her soul had left her body. Jimin's five senses seemed to have become more sensitive than ever, and Hoseok was on the verge of crying at the thought of having the lights closed at night.

The three sat on the floor blankly, with the huge blanket still covering them. They all flinch when a loud 'ding' emerged from Hoseok's phone.

He reaches over and picks it up, unlocking it to read the message that just came in. He gasps at the message,

"Jungkook is really coming over!"