17

Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung watch as Jungkook paces around the living room aimlessly.

He is still debating whether or not to take Hoseok's advice and confess right away. He didn't want things to be awkward for them, but at the same time, he really wants her all to himself.

Taehyung, still clueless as to what the boy is having such a hard time debating with himself about, lightly nudges Hoseok on his side.

"Hyung, what's up with him? He's been walking around for almost 30 minutes now."

His curiosity is not satisfied, however, because Hoseok shrugs him off.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! YOU SANG IN THE WRONG KEY! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE THIS INSTANT AND DO IT AGAIN!" Yoongi's loud, obviously irritated voice rings through the whole house, making everyone jump.

Taehyung, not wanting to anger his hyung even more, quickly gets on his feet and runs over to the room the latter is in.

"AISH!"

Hoseok and Jimin both flinch at Jungkook's sudden outburst. He looks like he had finally lost his mind as he grabs fists of his hair and pulls on them while groaning in frustration.

"Hyung! What do I do?! I can't just go up to her and tell her that I like her, she might freak out and never talk to me again!" Jungkook rants, grabbing Hoseok's shoulder and shaking him vigorously. Jimin is amused by the situation.

So this is how humans are like when they're upset.

"Aish! Stop it! My brain suffered enough without you torturing it like this!" Hoseok roughly removes the younger's hands off his shoulders and sends him a few death glares before recomposing his posture.

"Okay, all you need to do is, approach her with your head held up high, then lightly nudge her, then sniff-"

"Hyung. That's how horses find their mate."

Jungkook sighs at his hyung who scratches the back of his head awkwardly, "Oh yeah. Right. Sorry."

"Aigoo... It's easier than you think. Just tell her how you really feel inside. Remember to look into her eyes, and try not to stutter." Hoseok grins and pats the younger on his shoulder.

"But I'm still confused about whether I like her or I actually love her..." Jimin's ears perk up, alerted by the word 'love'.

"Hmm. I don't know. I mean you always put her before anything else. What do you think?"

"Maybe I do..."

Then, Jimin starts feeling uncomfortable. Something stirs up in his chest as he starts becoming anxious.

So this coconut head wants to be with Taehee forever and have kids and grow old together?

Oh hell no.

__

Jimin has been sticking with Taehee right after his new discovery. Following her around the house as she does her chores and lies down with her on her bed as she takes her small thirty minutes nap.

"Taehee-yah! Come on down, I made dinner!" Yoongi shouts as he knocks on her bedroom door -- to which Jimin barks as a response saying 'I'll wake her up'.

Being the genius he is, Yoongi gets the sign and shrugs before heading his way downstairs.

Jimin tries tugging on her t-shirt and removing the blanket off her body, but to no avail. It only made her curl up even more as she hugs her pillow tightly and groans. Having no other choice,  Jimin goes closer to her face and starts licking it sloppily, waking her instantly.

"Yah! Jimin!" She giggles as she tries to pry him off.

"Okay okay! I got it! I'm awake!" Jimin finally gets off at that and jumps off the bed. Sitting on the floor with his tail wagging, waiting for her to get ready so they could go downstairs together.

As she was about to take her shirt off, she turns around to see Jimin looking at her with his head cocked to one side.

"Uh... Jimin, can you turn around? I feel uncomfortable with you staring like that." The fox, being his usual obedient self, obligates.

He patiently waited even though the girl took her sweet time, and only turns around when she says he could.

"Let's go?" He nods and trails behind her as she exits the room.

__

"Wow! Your cooking skills improved, Yoongs!" She exclaims, impressed by the said man's cooking.

Pointing out his thumb and index finger, he places his hand under his chin and smiles with his eyes closed, "Of course. I'm Min Yoongi."

Taehee playfully rolls her eyes at his narcissistic self as she picks up Jimin's dog bowl and places some food from her own plate in it, "But I bet you'll never be as good as Jin oppa. He'll forever be the best!"

They continue arguing for the rest of the dinner as Jungkook watches with envy.

Even though he now knows that Yoongi never liked Taehee that way, he still can't help but feel jealous at the relationship of the two.

He wishes that he is that close to her.

When Taehee shoves food into Yoongi's mouth to shut him up, Jungkook's eyes widen and his heart leaped.

These two looked like an arguing couple.

His level of jealously is brought to a whole new level, and he is now determined.

Determine to make her his tonight.

__

Jungkook pushed his and Taehee's empty plates to Hoseok and asked him to help wash them up right after dinner.

Hoseok didn't complain though. In contrast, he winked at the younger and silently wished him luck.

Not wasting any time, he gently grabs Taehee's wrist and pulls her out of the house. When they're finally alone outside, he sits her down on the small staircase and sits beside her.

Taehee feels awkward as she shifts around a little with her head down, not daring to look up into her crush's eyes.

"Hey, look at me." Jungkook holds her shoulder gently as he lowers himself a bit to match her eye level.

Timidly, she looks up to meet his eyes, which seemed to have locked her in place. Her body freezes when Jungkook moves closer towards her face. A blush is obvious on her cheeks as her body trembles slightly under his touch.

Taehee, I love you.