30

Jimin woke up the next morning and found himself laying in a cave with several leaves covering the wounds on his body. Out of instinct, he sniffs the air and finds the familiar scent. It's the old wolf again.

Wanting to get out and find him, Jimin tries standing up, but only falls back down. His leg muscles ache from running too much yesterday.

You need rest, kit. Stay there and don't move. The wolf's voice echoes in the cave, making Jimin look up to see him dragging a baby deer by its neck with his teeth.

Did you bring me here? Jimin watches the wolf as he lets go of the deer's neck and goes off to somewhere else, returning with a new set of leaves.

Yes. How else would you be here? He says and sits down in front of Jimin, reaching his snout out to peel off the dried out leaves on his torso.

Mother... The fox started but doesn't know how to finish his sentence. His heart aches at the thought of her.

Yes, she knows about this. She's giving you a day off. You continue training tomorrow. He says, focusing on changing the leaves. Jimin is horrified at the thought of having to fight wolves again. Knowing his mother, she probably has something unpredictable up in her mind again.

But lucky for you, the wolf finishes his task and looks into Jimin's eyes, which is now filled with hope.

I'll be the one training you.

Time skip >> 1 week later

Jungkook quietly watches Taehee as she pokes the carrots on her plate with her fork. She has been doing that ever since Jimin's departure. It's only been a week and a half, and she's already visibly slimming down. She's not eating well, and most likely to not sleeping well either.

Jungkook has no idea what was going on in that pretty head of hers, but seeing her like this broke his heart.

"Song Taehee! How many times do I have to tell you to not play with your food?" Jin nags at her from across the table, finally making her stop what she was doing and look up at him with an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry, oppa... I'm just... thinking." She says and signs, putting her fork on her plate and picking it up.

"I'm done eating. I'll be in my room if you need me." She washes her plate and proceeds to her room, not forgetting to lock the door. Jin sighs after she's out of sight and nibbles on his lower lip, "She's not finishing her food again. This has been going on for a week, she'll fall sick if she goes on like this!"

"She's not even herself anymore. All she does now is stare into space, mumbling things to herself, and sleep. I miss the old Taehee..." Yoongi mumbles.

"What do we tell Hobie hyung if he asks about her?" Taehyung pouts and looks down on his lap. Everyone in the room groans internally at how Hoseok would most likely react. He would probably scream at them for being so careless, then starts throwing a tantrum until Taehee quits being sad.

"I should make some soup for her. She needs nutrition." Jin gets up from his chair and walks over to the kitchen.

Jungkook is quiet on the outside, but on the inside, he is thinking of ways on how to cheer Taehee up while everyone else is stuffing food in their faces.

"How about we go look for him." Jungkook suddenly blurts out, making the two older males look up from their plates at him.

"I mean, it couldn't be that hard right? And Taehee will only be happy if she saw him. We'll just go find him first, then come back and bring Taehee there." The two males glance at each other before looking back at the maknae.

"I don't know if Jin hyung will agree to this though." Yoongi says as an excuse. The experience of having to spend a night out the last time gave him a trauma. Just the thought of it gives him goosebumps.

However, all his hopes of being able to escape are burnt down into ashes when Jin suddenly walks out of the kitchen saying, 

"Splendid idea! I'll go prepare the things. Someone bring this to Taehee, tell her I said no more shoulders if she doesn't finish it." Before leaving for the kitchen again.

Jungkook, of course, has to grab the chance of being able to see her and raises his hands up high, "I'll do it!" And quickly grabs the bowl, rushing to Taehee's room before Taehyung has the chance to do so.

He knocks on the door and patiently waits. A soft 'who is it?' soon emits from inside, and he replies with an 'it's me'. She slowly opens the door and can't help but to crack a smile herself when she sees his bunny smile.

He shyly reaches the bowl out to her with both hands and looks down as he says, "Jin hyung wants me to pass this to you. He says that if you don't finish it, no shoulders for you."

Jungkook's heart almost stopped when she automatically juts her lower lip out, forming it into a pout at the warning.

He quickly turns around as soon as she grabs onto the bowl so she wouldn't see his crimson red cheeks.

"U-uh... We're going out soon... to find Jimin." Taehee's eyes slightly widened at that. "What? What do you mean?"

Jungkook slowly turns around to look at her again,

" We're going to look for him."