24

Jimin lays beside Yoongi and studies the man. The latter is currently working on his music. Jimin watches the man, amazed.

Damn. What is his tongue even made of? Is this some kind of new tongue technology?

Yoongi's fingers on the keyboard suddenly stop working, and he turns his chair around to face the fox.

"Hey Chim. Do you know? I'm going to debut as an idol rapper soon. You're just not seeing the signs of genius I'm showing. I'm deadly attractive, what if someone sues me for that?" He says and pinches his nose bridge while fake frowning slightly.

Jimin just stares at him with a judging look. Wow. He's even more shameless than that fat eagle. 

"What? You don't believe me? I'll show you.

MIN YOONGI GENIUS JANG JANG MAN BOONG BOONG

MIN YOONGI GENIUS JANG JANG MAN B-

AHHHHHHHH!"

Taehee is immediately alerted by the sudden screaming coming from the guest room. She runs towards it and swings the door open, only to see a screaming Yoongi with Jimin's teeth around his calf.

"Taehee! H-help! Help!"

__

"I know he's annoying sometimes, but it's wrong to bite someone like that! Look at this!" Taehee scolds, pointing at the visible bite mark that was treated on Yoongi's calf.

Jimin lowers his head in defeat. He himself doesn't know why he did that. It was as if he got possessed.

I mean, he lost his swag for a moment there. He was so cool though.

"Never do that again, got it?" Jimin nods slightly, still not looking up at her until she crouches down and pats him on the head.

"Yah! Song Taehee! Why is he getting all the attention when I'm the one who got hurt? That's not fair!" Yoongi pouts at her, making her roll her eyes a little.

"Stop being a baby, oppa."

"Oh, by the way, wanna listen to my mixtape? I just finished it. Fresh from the oven."

"You did?!" She exclaims, snapping her head over and raising both her eyebrows at him.

"Yeah. I can show you." He shrugs coolly at her. She had been waiting for ages to hear his mixtape. Now that it's finished, she can't lose the chance of being the first person to hear it, right? He slightly smirks and slowly stands up, beckoning her to follow him. Jimin just sat there and watched as they disappear into the room, leaving the door open.

The fox stands up and was about to enter the room when he sensed a familiar smell. He stands frozen, trying hard to remember where he smelled it before, but to no avail.

I have a bad feeling about this...

"Jimin-ah! Come on! Let's do something together!" Taehyung's unnecessarily loud voice boomed through the living room, snapping Jimin out of his trance and making him jump a little at the same time.

 The boy cheerfully skips into the kitchen while holding a piece of rhombus shaped paper.

"Come on!" He chimes and starts skipping towards the front door, and Jimin trails behind him, an uncomfortable feeling in his gut.

I hope I'm just over thinking.

__

Jimin learned something new today. This thing humans called a 'kite'; it's able to float in the sky like birds if you pull on its string and ran fast enough. But Jimin doesn't like it. He doesn't like the string attached to the kite. It feels like it was constricting the kite, not allowing it to be free. Like they are tying it down. He doesn't like the feeling.

But he still took the chance to run around outdoors with Taehyung. They both ran around and made a lot of noises, it felt free like that. He likes it. But when they return home, they're greeted by a messed up living room. The vases were broken, coffee table flipped, cushions ripped apart, some of the photos are marked with claw marks.

Taehyung drops everything he was holding and gapes at the sight. Jimin's ears stand when he notices the scent again. Except this time, much stronger. He looks up at Taehyung who is still in too much shock to react and lightly nudges his leg with his muzzle to gain his attention.

"W-what happened-" The brunette asks nobody in particular, his voice weak and shaky. Jimin steps forward to one of the cushions and sniff. When a switch in his head sudden flips, he shoots up and runs around the house to find them.

Wolves. Coyotes.

Taehyung snaps out of his shaken state and looks for them too. He did when he steps into the kitchen, and he almost cried.

Both Taehee and Yoongi are down on the floor, slowing losing their consciousness. Their bodies are covered with claw and bite marks, bruises, blood, sweat, and tears.

Taehee is lying on her stomach, and Yoongi had his back leaned against the cabinet. The man shifts his eyes to look when he hears sounds.

A wave of relief washes over him when he sees the two safe and unharmed. A weak 'run' escapes his mouth before he closes his eyes again. Taehyung immediately rushes over to the two while Jimin turns to look upstairs.

He is furious now. Adrenaline shot through him as he dashes up the stairs into Jungkook's room. The man was resting there because of his fever, and he was almost sure that the pack would be there.

There are claw marks on the ajar door, and he didn't hesitate to enter. He is right. There stayed the pack, surrounding Jungkook who is now weak on the floor. He is still conscious, but his skin looks even paler than before. He looks extremely tired and terrified at the same time.

Well, well. Look who's here.

A familiar voice came from the back of the wolf pack. Jimin lets out a low growl,

Mother.