ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

I stand there awkwardly just wanting to go back to the car. Cole was a masterpiece but his little sexual remarks made me uncomfortable. I hope he realizes that I'm 17 years old and not an adult.

"Tanner I need you to stay for a while, we have a lot of things to discuss besides the case right now. " boss said to my dad.

My dad just nodded stepping towards the boss. As  I look in between the two I can't but be surprised by their height differences. My dad was a very very tall man but the boss was a little taller them.

I stand awkwardly looking down at the ground just begging for this encounter to be over.  Every time we come over here its never just a quick little Visit. No, I stay in the car for an hour or more before Hunter comes to take Max and I home. Sometime I just leave and return before they notice.

"Hunter please take your lovely sister and Max back home, we're gonna be here for a while but just drop them off. I need to update you on the current situation with the cobra's. " he ordered looking down at my brother but soon switches his gaze to his son. "Oh and Cole please walk them out after that you may leave. Just remember to put a condom on if you fuck some girl. Don't need you knocking up some whore." he said and walked towards on office looking room along with my dad following behind him.

I started walking out I was so done with all this I still have no clue why 'the boss' wanted to see me. Yeah I get I was gonna take my dads place eventually,but not right now I'm not even done with school, i've only just begun taking online college."

"Skylar,you're walking the wrong way" Max said while laughing

So apparently while I was lost in thought I had wondered off the usual you know.

I jogged slowly to the car before I heard my name being called, I turned around and that when my eyes met his.

"Skylar wait! Jesus  christ I've been trying to get your attention since we walked out of the warehouse. You're so fucking hot your ass is tight,damn baby no wonder why your dad kept you hidden " Cole said while jogging towards the car.

I heard Max laughing his ass off in the back seat I swiftly turned around and gave him the death glare but he just continued to laugh. I scrunched my face up from annoyance as I turned back to face Cole.

"What do you want Cole? I don't mean to burst your bubble but youre not my type."

That was a lie he was definitely my type... age doesn't matter right?

"Uh huh then why were you drooling over me just a few minutes ago," he said running his fingers through his hair. I crossed my arms and looked at him trying not to get lost in his eyes. "Lets just make this easy on both of us. Me you backseat of my car. Sex. " Cole said while leaning on the door of my side of the car biting his lip and staring me up and down .

I started laughing aggressively. Who does he think he is saying that?

"Bye Cole I would say it was nice to meet you but it clearly wasn't. Now stop drooling over me its weird. I'm not just gonna hook up with you and I hope you realize I'm 17." I grabbed the door handle and pulled the door shut making Cole stumble back in surprise. He simply smirked before walking away as we drove off.

The drive back home was only 50 minutes I didn't really talk to Hunter but Max was being Max and made remarks about everything.

When we got home I went to Jacks room and the little boy was fast asleep,I brushed the hair out of his face and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Happy Birthday Jacky I love you" I whispered and walked out of his room slowly closing his door. I walked back to my room and threw my phone on my bed and headed to the restroom to take off the makeup that I had on. I heard my phone buzzing so I grabbed my phone and turned it on and Liam was texting me. To make a long story short I used to date Liam before I was homeschooled and we broke up but still were close. I just couldn't see myself with him though so we had a little agreement but don't get me wrong Liam is hot and all but if I'm being completely honest Cole is wayyyyy hotter.