ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Since I was a child I had always wanted my fathers attention. Mother died when I was just ten years old while he was out somewhere in the world leaving his only child, I get that It's his lifestyle but I'm here too.

Father owned an empire that started with law firms then expanded to all horizons. Billions upon billions dollar are brought home every year but to me its mean nothing because I know how he truly gets all the money. For you see he had ties with the Italian mafia.

While he was out doing dirty business I was at home with Cheryl, my dads new wife, and her two sons Hunter and Max. Also can't forget about the youngest offspring from my father which is Jack.

From the outside we looked like a poster card family but there were problems that people didn't see. When I see Cheryl I just see the woman who replaced my mom. Dad got over moms death so easily yet it dragged me down a spiral of outburst and hurt. To this day I still feel like I'm missing something.

I had everything I ever needed but nothing could replace the broken heart my mothers death left me. God I miss my mom these seven years without her have been torture. I wonder if when she looks down on me if she's disappointed in who I had become.

I'm disappointed in who I had become. Many days I sit there alone in my giant room wishing I was just a normal girl who worried about if her homework was done or even if she could go out to the mall with her friends. Meanwhile, Im here wondering if i'll even see my father come home because nothing good comes out of this fast lifestyle he lives.

Mother was right for wanting to keep me away from my fathers business, I should've listened to her I was only seventeen when i was thrown into my fathers violent world...