ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Cole's point of view

Going to the club had become an everyday thing.I'll look down at my bruised bloody fist. It never seems to go away it always something after another. Skylar might not of always have been a little ray a sunshine or a saint but she was perfect in her own way.

"You realize beating someone to death isn't gonna get my sister back." Hunter said as he held the cigarette between his lips.

"Fuck off Hunter. You're supposed to be back watching your brother. I'm going to find her soon. Who ever took her, you have my word, will suffer to their very last breathe." I spat out as I took another sip of the beer in front of me.

"Happy twenty-first boss." Dimitri came up and patted my back. I glanced at him then looked back at my drink.

Every girl with blonde hair that passed reminded me of her. Few girls here and there trying to get me to take them home. The old me would of gladly excepted the offer but it just feels wrong. I swear I saw her a few times but when I looked back she was gone. She was with a guy who towered over her and held her extremely close to him.

We had spent the day here and next thing I new it was already dark outside.

"Dude she's not here you're never gonna see her again. Get over her. You can have any girl in this bar but you need to get laid because you're out of hand." Dimitri said with a serious tone. He began to point out all the girls he thought were 'Bang-able' but i did'nt care about any of them. I looked over at him with anger in my eyes.

"REMEMBER YOUR PLACE IN THIS YOU'RE BELOW ME AND THAT WON'T CHANGE." I yelled out as I stood up. I turned around and stood up I felt someone collide with me. The girl had blonde hair just like Skylar she looked down and didn't say anything.

She slowly looked up and thats when my eyes met hers. She had a bruise on her face and her once glowing skin was dull.

"Skylar?" I said softly. She didn't say anything but grabbed my hand before anyone could see. Hunter yelled for me but soon it was drowned out by the sound of the loud music.

We were at the back of the building. Her foot kept the door open.

I took a step closer for her but she just took a step back.

"Don't please. I..I was supposed to kill you because if not they would... kill everyone."she said as she continued to look down. I pulled her chin up and rested my other hand on her cheek.

It had been 2 weeks since she was taken and she already seemed so broken. Hand prints covered her arms with bruises that were covered in makeup lined her neck.

"Lets get you home sunshine jacks gonna be happy to see you. That kid was so sad and practically hated me." I said as this feeling of happiness came over me.

"No, I will go back when I want to go back because there are things you won't understand. Do me a favor and don't come looking for me. You can handle things on your own Cole, you don't need me because hunter will help you. I'm gonna miss you so much." She said as tears slowly fell down her face.

I looked into her eyes and wiped the tears of her face. A smile formed in the corner of her plump lips.

"You're stupid Hayes I'm not letting you go like that. I need you and you can't just leave the mafia you're tied to it." I said in anger.

She can't just come back for split second make me feel a sense of emotions and then just leave. What is it thats bothering the girl who never cared about what others said.

I looked down as she pulled her foot out of the doorway and it slammed shut. I just stared at her trying to figure out what she was doing.

"So this is goodbye Cole. I owe it to you and everyone to make things better. One day I will come back but don't count the days down cause I don't even know.I do love you Cole thank you for everything." She said as her bright blue eyes glimmered in the moonlight. Through her eyes i could see the pain and hopelessness.

I stood there in utter shock and just looked at her. I pulled her small frame closer to be and just held her. She went on her tiptoes and her lips meant mine.

"I love you so much." she said through the kisses. I just smiled and consumed her with kisses. She laughed as I picked her up and pushed her against the door. She rested her forehead against mine.

"The things you do to me. How the hell am I supposed to function knowing you're just out there somewhere in the world doing god knows what." I said softly attempting to not raise my tone at her. I pushed her hair out of her face cupping her face.

She just smiled "I'm still gonna take a care of things and make sure everything is ok but because I care for you its better if you don't have contact with me." she said as she kissed my cheek.

Then like that she walked off into the night. Her destination was unknown to me. This feeling like I lost the world consumed me.I stood there and leaned against the wall trying to process everything. I turned quickly when I heard the back door open. Dimitri stood there stumbling over his own feet with Hunter following behind him. Hunter held onto this brunettes hand. I stepped out of the darkness and Dimitri pulled out his gun but put it down when he saw it was me.

"Fuck you that nearly gave me a heart attack." Hunter said as the brunette hid behind him like if she was scared.

"This is Jessica and she's coming with us." Hunter announced with his arm around the girl.

I laughed and walked along with them to the Cadillac that was parked in front of the club.

----

The house was felt so empty like it was missing something. I walked in the hallway passing my room and headed to where Skylar used to stay. I slowly opened the door. Her room hadn't been touched. The left side where she slept had the blankets tossed to the other side. I looked at it as I headed to the vanity she had. Pictures of her and her past friends surrounded the mirror.

I snapped out of my daze and grabbed the laptop. I walked out and slammed the door behind me and headed to my small office space.

Her laptops home screen was a toddler Skylar with her mom. I smiled at the little cheesy smile she had on as her mom held her in her arms. The blue of the ocean behind them matched both their crystal blue eyes.

I started scrolling through all the files that were saved on the laptop looking over everything but it seemed all so confusing.

How did she do this I ask myself. She made it seem like a piece of cake when she had to go back and look at the stats of everything. I rubbed my temple in frustration.

I pushed away from the desk and just leaned back in the chair. I had no one left, my parents dead and my girl was somewhere. I pulled the box of cigarettes out of my pant pocket and lit it and held it in between my fingers.

I already felt lost and just wanted the pain to be gone. I was used to breaking girls heart but now my heart just felt empty.

---------------

Authors note

Question what did you think of this chapter? Don't forget to vote and share it love you all

-Liz