ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

I wasn't hurt anymore. My dad and I may not always get along but in the end of the day he Is my father and the least I could do is respect him. Thats what my mom would've wanted me to do. I've disappointed her enough,I don't want to disappoint her anymore.

I heard a knock on my door and I looked at it and it was my dad he walked in and sat at the foot of my bed.

"Princess I'm sorry I called you those names. I've been really stressed out and I seemed to of taken the anger out on you.Please forgive me." He said

I took a deep breathe.

"I forgive you dad but I'm not saying i'll forget. What you said hurt" I said looking down at my phone avoiding eye contact.

"Ok thats fine but please pack you're bags for 3 days we are flying out to Italy. I have a huge shipment coming in and I need to make sure the men in Italy know what there doing. We are leaving in 3 hours ."

I just nodded and he got up and walked out. I've been to Italy once but I was still a baby and can't remember that. I can barely remember what I had for breakfast let alone something that happened when I was just a little baby.

The flight over was long and awkward. We flew in Emilio's private jet and that was amazing. I didn't have to hear the cry of a baby or people complaining. I just wished that my dad hadn't made things awkward. You see it wasn't just my dad and my brothers.Emilio's family was with us. Which meant the one and only Cole Moretti was there. My dad gave Cole these nasty looks.

If looks could kill Cole would be dead.

As we got off the jet I walked behind everyone. Hunter, Max, and my dad walked towards a black Cadillac. I was a much slower walker than them. I was tired I hadn't gotten any sleep and it was 9am here in which meant it was 3:00 Am back in New York.

"Hurry up sky. Grandma Cathalina walks faster then you and she's eighty" Max yelled from the car.

I just groaned and made a pouty face.

"Max it is not the time to be yelling I'm dead tired,I want food, and I just want to lay down right here."

"Oh yes if you lay down right there you'll probably get run over by a plane" He said.

I just stood there glaring at him. I felt someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulders like if I was a rag doll. I punched their back at first. I soon I realized who it was.

"I hate you Cole."

"Well at least I know now that someone is not a morning person." He said

The car wasn't that far, he gently placed me on the seat of the car and before I could say anything my dad interrupted whatever I was gonna say.

"Moretti stay away from my daughter. I didn't want you to meet her for a reason and I'm still pissed at your dad for making her be introduced so soon. There is a time and place for everything and it was still to soon." my dad said from the passenger side of the car.

Cole just snickered  and walked away.

On the way over to wherever the hell we were going I fell asleep. I woke up to the abrupt sound of hunter yelling at me to get out of the car.  When I got outside the car I looked up and saw a massive casino.