ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

We were back at the hotel room. Cole was god knows where and I was just watching tv with Max. I had the whole city to explore and yet I didn't want to.Sometimes it's nice to just relax but as usual my quite time is interrupted.

I hear my name echo through the hotel room. I looked over at Max as he paused the tv. "Skylar get out here now." father yelled with an aggressive tone. I quickly scurried out with Max in tow.

I sat . Max came behind me but my dad ordered him to go back to the bedroom.

"Skylar we need you to take care of something.The cobras and the NYC mafia have allied and are working together in attempt to take us down." Emilio said with his strong Italian accent.

I just sighed and looked at my dad "what do I have to do?"

Emilio got a phone call and walked out.

"They're tracking us but we have word that they are meeting up at Diamante night club. We need you to distract at least one of the men and get information from them. Do whatever you have to do to get it but be quick." my dad said while he kept glancing at his phone like if he was waiting for something important.

Emilio came back into the suite and Cole was with him. He looked at me and smirked however I just rolled my eyes.

"Go get dressed or whatever you have to do we are leaving in an hour. You'll have a mic on you so we know what is going on. Your dad will send you the location to take them too just in case things get messy." Emilio said

I walked back to the room and they just stayed in the living room talking about something. I quickly did my hair and I wrapped myself in the towel. I grabbed my makeup bag and reached for the bag with my clothes. I searched through my bag and saw that I actually had packed a dress. I threw on the skintight red dress that hugged every inch of my body perfectly.

I walked out and Cole looked at me and bit down on his bottom lip. I started blushing but than I realized that me dad was right there.

He walked towards me and handed me the mic and told me to put it somewhere safe. I stuffed it in my bra because I didn't know where else to put it. I was given instructions on everything I had to do and what Information I needed to get.

To be completely honest I was terrified. Who wouldn't be?I've never done anything like this before. I starred out Cole's car window and just watched as we made out way through the city. We pulled up to the club and there were these enormous bouncers outside. With a long line of people trying to get into the club. Do they not know that there are mafia and gang members are inside. If I screw up I'm a dead no pressure.

When you hear about Milan you think the center of fashion or the art. But do you really know what goes down here? Its a post for the Italian mafia. They have many establishments here and we basically rule it.

Its not just Milan though its all over. As far as I know the mafia doesn't kill innocent people. We take an eye for an eye but sometimes we do have to be ruthless

So many thoughts were flying through my head so many what ifs' I just looked at Cole with a nervous face. His hand brushed my face.Snapping my thoughts immediately, my eyes glue back onto his emerald eyes.

"You'll be fine sky just please be Careful. If they even lay a finger on you I'll come and put a bullet between their eyes" he said with a comforting smile.