ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ

All right my lovely readers there will be a book two !! It will be switching prospectives at times but mainly focus on skylar and now jack will have his own chapters as well :) OUT NOW GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE

All right my lovely readers there will be a book two !! It will be switching prospectives at times but mainly focus on skylar and now jack will have his own chapters as well :) OUT NOW GO  CHECK IT OUT PLEASE

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you in the next book....

So here's the sneak peak for the second book in the Omerta series enjoy <3

It is out now!!

----

I lay in bed restlessly not being able to fall asleep staring into the dark room.  I'm startled when I hear loud bangs that echo through the house coming from the front door. The baby in the crib not far from my bed begins to cry. 

I groaned as I rolled out of bed picking up the small screaming baby handing him to his father who was also awaken by the knocks at the door.  I slip my fuzzy pink slippers on and walk out heading to the tall door. I see a silhouette in the glass but couldn't make it out.

It's probably no one Skylar stop freaking yourself out

I open the door seeing him. Worry and Sorrow fill his eyes making my heart sink. I rub my tired red eyes making sure I was seeing correctly, maybe the sleep deprivation had gotten to me and I was imagining it. Nothing, he still stood there.

"Sis, I knew I shouldn't have done it but I had too..." Kane said while blood dripped down his hand slowly falling on the concrete below.

----

I also made a trailer because its pretty fun but I'll post it with the first chapter of the book can't wait to see you then.

Also, thank you everyone who has read my book it means the absolute world to me because back when I started this book it was just a random idea that popped into my head and I didn't expect anyone to read it .

~Liz