ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

I lay in the darkness once again. My mind swirling like the tornado of emotions building up with in me. The blankets pulled over me but they didn't seem to comfort me as I lay there feeling restless.I look over to the alarm seeing it is just past four in the morning.

I grab my phone turning on the flashlight to look for those lovely sleeping pills that just collect dust.

"Ha I found you." I whisper as I twist open the lid popping one into my mouth and swallowing. I settle back into the blankets wrapping my self up as my sleepy eyelids slowly close.

Screams echoed through the house as I was awake. I grabbed by gun and ran into the hallway and it seemed to stretch on forever. I ran into Jack's car themed room, as soon as I entered I saw that blood was splattered on the wall behind his bed.

It was a bright red, it dripped down the wall like wet paint.

I screamed but nothing came out. I ran towards him and there he was dead. His eyes wide open with a bullet straight through his tiny forehead.  I looked down at him as blood oozed all over the bed. I quickly jerk when I see a figure coming from the very corner. I

The dark figure takes a step closer and I'm finally able to see who this person was. Her figure was lit up by the moon light as her eyes looked up at me then down at her gun.

"You're me..." I shakily speak out falling onto Jacks blood bed. She devilishly smirks as she takes steps closer to me.

"He was a problem that I had to take care off..." She lightly whispered sending chills up my spine "but wait you're the problem you're the reason why you're entire family is dead." She hissed out. I crawl back as she lunges towards me but I'm soon off the bed falling into darkness.

Light entered my vision but it was soon stained red. The bodies of everyone I killed laid in front me, Max stood in the middle with his throat slit from ear to ear trying to mumble something out but all that came out of his mouth was blood. My dad standing behind him with his fatal bullet wounds starring at me.

"Murderer." Max screamed out at me with blood falling out of his mouth like if it was a bloody nose.

"Its all your fault!" dad yelled out as he coughed up blood.

I tried screaming again waking myself up from this nightmare but nothing came out. Slowly I feel myself waking up.

I sit up but I'm covered in sweat, my hands shaking, and heart beating faster then speed of light.  Tears rolling down my cheeks as I completely break down. I. feel the pressure of the someone sitting on the bed so I look up to be greeted my jacks concerned face.

"I came to check if you were okay... Why were screaming?"  He said softly as he rubbed his red eyes from lack of sleep with his small hands.

I pushed my hair out of my face and just shook my head sniffling as i wiped my tears away.  It was just one of the many nightmares that haunt me. I've done horrible things that are unspeakable.

I waved for jack to come lay with me and he did. He lay next to me with his cheeky smile.

"Do you miss daddy?" Jack said as his head rested in the pillows of Cole's bed with me.

"Of course I do jack, everyday. He would tell you he's so proud of you for being so strong and that he loves you." I softly spoke to him as he closed his little eyes.  I closed my eyes again but this time wasn't disturbed by nightmares.

If you would've asked the 7 year old me if I wanted siblings I would say I never because I loved all the attention. I was selfish and ungrateful and now I could never imagine my life without my little brother and well Hunter. They've showed me so much and I'm so thankful for it but there was one sibling whom I've never met or seen that was still apart of my family.