ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

The loud engine roar of a car echoed in the warehouse. Everyone's head whipped towards the front doors, Kane still trying to process everything stood behind me with a blank look. I grabbed my gun that was always tucked in my jeans. I took a deep breath and aimed the gun at the front door slowly walking towards it in small steps.

The doors opened making me take a few steps back. Cole walked in removing his useless sunglass since the sun was already down. He fixed the jacket of his designer suit and had his cocky smile plastered on his perfect lips. He signaled for everyone to drop their guns. He sent a glare at me but his green eyes moved to behind me.

"Sky, there are no guest allowed here, you know the rules." Cole roared out. The whispers and chatters continued around as the screams from the basement softly echoed. I cocked my head around looking at Kane, who was still confused.

"Um I have no clue what this is and why you do this Skylar but I'll gladly take my leave." Kane said as he rushed passed me but Cole stopped him dead in his tracks grabbing his arm pushing him back.

"Who the hell are you." Cole asked looking down at Kane who stood as still as a statue.

I yelled for everyone to get back to work. I took a small step getting in between Cole and Kane.

"I'm Kane, now asshole, let me through before I do something I might regret." Kane said pushing me out of the way getting right in Coles face. Kane was so stupid, he had no clue who he was actually messing with. I sighed and rested my hands at my hips.

My head snapped as I heard gunshots plow through the walls. Few bodies fell around, others grabbing their guns and shooting back as a huge group of people holding massive guns blocked the entrances. Cole grabbed me and Kane and we ran as fast as we could but it was too late...

We had collided with the other intruders at the end of the hallway with a thud. I fell back hard knocking my head on the cold hard cement. Each gunshot sent me flashbacks.

The Screams...

The Blood...

The image of my dead father...

The Screams...

The Blood...

Those who I've killed...

I try and scoot back with tears streaming down. Kane rapidly blinking as I grab his hand and pull him towards me. Cole stood behind us with his gun drawn out. I quickly scrambled up and held onto Coles other arm like a damsel in distress. At this point I wasn't there, my head was everywhere but were it needed to be.

I felt the cold muzzle of a gun pressed against the back of my head making me whimper out.

"Drop the gun." The person who held the gun to my head said. I looked up at Cole begging him to drop it. The gun hit the floor with a clank and he turned around raising his hands up.

The gun that was pressed against  my head was pulled away.When I quickly turned around I was met by the face of pure evil

"Did you miss me my little devil." James cackled out with a smirk. Kane took small steps behind me and wrapped his hand in mine. He was like a Chihuahua shaking.

"J...James." I stuttered out. I heard footsteps behind me and I felt a hand wrap around my mouth, they pulled my hand out of Kane's and tied them behind my back. It all happened so fast that I couldn't react.

They led us to the center of the warehouse were two wooden chairs stood back to back. They grabbed a plastic chair and placed it next to them. The man that had his grimy hands on my face threw me on the chair.