ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

It was early in the morning. The sun was barely coming up. It's rays glistened against the small amount of snow that laid across everyones yard. Giving my room a small amount of light. My luggage lay wide with clothes filled to the brim in the corner.

I slowly got up and got dressed and by that time the sun was high and shining. I walked out of the room and head towards the kitchen and started making coffee. The keys to the Lamborghini in my hand. It used to be my dads favorite car out of of all the sea of cars he owned.

I sat down on the island and sip my coffee slowly. I starred outside the window as I saw people walk outside. All these people in the mafia that I have to make sure are ok. They were all family even though I didn't know most of them, I had to have a strong face in front of them but inside I was slowly fading.

I wasn't the girl I was before I know that. Half the times I don't recognize my self. I went from having the world to having little to nothing. Cole is the only one who keeps me sane.

I grab a piece of paper from the drawer next to the sink and write a little note to Cole telling him I'll be back later. He was still asleep so I walk out and softly close the front door not wanting to slam it and wake up little sleeping beauty.  I walk to the side of the house and get in the car and drive off. I past Emilio's house and saw he was putting luggage in his car and his wife came up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I think its sweet that no matter what she loved him not caring that he was the leader of the mafia. I want a love like theirs but I know that will never happen because to preoccupied with this whole vendetta thing.

On the way over to my destination I stop at this little flower shop on the side of the road.

I held the bouquets of roses as I walked through the headstones searching for my moms. My dad  and brother were buried next to her too. I looked at her headstone and squatted down and placed the roses on her grave. I was surround by my dead family members graves.

"I miss you so much mom. I think that if you were still here that things would be different. I'm an adult now, mom. You've been gone since I was 10. I've changed so much and I wish you were here with me everyday. I know you're disappointed in me but I have to be this way.Hope you and dad aren't fighting a lot in heaven.  Tell Maxy I said hi." I said as I wiped away the lone tear that was falling from my face. I knew I would never get a response because the dead don't talk but it felt nice just to talk to them like I they were right in front of me.

"Dad I forgive you for everything. I'm sorry that I hated you for what you did but I forgive you.  I made you promise and I know I'm supposed to keep it but ill do things my way.I promise I won't let you down anymore then I already have. I love you." I said as I stood up.

As I walked away along the rows of headstones tears slowly fell down my face. Everyday the guilt is there and never seems to go away.

-------------

In Las Vegas

The 10 men that had come along with me sat on the couches waiting for my commands. Hunter sat in the middle waiting for whatever I was gonna say. I had dragged him along because I don't want to leave him alone and he ends up getting himself killed. I cant imagine loosing Hunter too.

"The leaders name is James harper. Thanks to Dimitri we were able to locate his family members. Now Dimitri I need you to get more information on Amanda and Nancy harper." I said and Dimitri nodded

"He has two sons named Logan and Phoenix. We tracked Phoenix and Logan but Logan lives in Los Angeles which will be our next destination. James can get a taste of his own medicine. You need to kill each and everyone of them until he's utterly alone." I said as I twirled the butterfly knife in my hand.