ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

I tucked the gun back into the waist band of my jeans and walked out. I walked down the spacious hallway and headed to the next door over to see if they had some kind of zip ties. I knocked on the door and stood there until the door creaked open. It was a girl who looked to be about 15. She had long black hair and her skin was slightly tanned.

"I don't mean to disturb you but I was wondering if you have any zip ties? I'm moving out and I ran out of them and the store is way to far for me to walk to." I said with a slight smile.

The girl looked down and nodded and scurried away into the apartment she was in. I awkwardly stood there waiting. She was taking her sweet time and I was getting impatient. I was about to step in when she came and tossed me a few zip ties not saying a word.

"Thanks,You really saved me." I said.

"No problem." She spoke softly not making eye contact with me once. I walked back to phoenixes apartment and opened the door swiftly looking to my right then left making sure nobody was around. I quickly closed the door behind me and walked up to Phoenix.

"Don't take my mercy for weakness.I'm doing this only because we're not monsters like your father and the people who work for him. " I said I a tightened the ties around his wrist. they were extremely tight but just in case I added a few more. Cole stood him up and hunter walked him out. The cameras were all still shut down we had to get out of here soon though.

Cole looked down at me and rolled his eyes. I lightly punched his arm. He leaned down with his lips brushing against my ear sending what felt like jolts of electricity through my body. Phoenix stood there with the duck tape over his mouth and Hunter behind him pressing the gun against the back of his head.

Right as the elevator door opened Phoenix pushed hunter back with his body and sprinted out. He starting screaming for help but they were muffled. He had reached the fire alarm with one  swift movement pulled it down with his chin. The sirens blared and the lights began to flash.

I pushed him into the wall and slammed his face into the wall with a loud thud. he groaned in pain. I kicked his knees out making him fall to the ground.

Cole came behind me and grabbed him. We all ran out as the swarms of people came running down the emergency stair case screaming. Hunter followed by us as we ran to the back and jumped into the van. Leo pressed on the gas as we drove through the dark back alley. The fire trucks were blaring their sirens. The police followed behind them.

"Fuck" Leo blurted out.

I pushed the hair out of my face and took my gun out and held it at Phoenix.

Hunter looked at me and gulped. "I'm not going to hurt him idiot. That is if he doesn't make another scene." I glared at Phoenix. "Don't pull that little stunt again your lucky I didn't kill you but that action just caused me to kill on of your family members. Hmm which one should it be?" I said as I looked at him and smirked.

"Leo where the hell are you going?"Cole said.

"I don't know just trying to get out of here. There better of not been witnesses or we are all fucked sideways." Leo said as he gripped the steering wheel and slowed don't to a normal speed.

"'When everything is all cleared up I will go check. We won't have any snitches." I said. They all nodded. I leaned my head on Coles shoulder as we passed threw the city.

"Lets just take him to the hotel the other guys can take care of him but how the hell are we going to get him pass the front desk without anyone being suspicious?" Cole asked

I looked over at Phoenix. I starred at him trying to think of something. "I'll take of the ties but you and hunter stay behind us while Leo and I walk him to the room." I said as I pulled out my phone and called Dimitri to let him know we were coming back.