Chapter 1: Leaving Tonight

•Annie's Pov•
*turns on camera and starts vlogging* "Hey guys! So mommy told me that we're going to LA for a fun vacation and I'm so excited. We're leaving tonight, it is only 9:45am so I'm gonna make some breakfast. Our flight leaves at 7pm. I'll update you all later. Goodbye!" *turns camera off*
I went downstairs still in my cosy pyjamas and daddy was making pancakes for himself, mommy, Caleb, Hayley and I. "Sleeping Beauty is finally awake" my dad laughed as i sat at the table "Yeah, yeah" i grouched still tired. Finally my dad had finished making the pancakes and put them on plates, giving everyone two pancakes each, I thanked him with a smiled and dug in. Everyone was super hungry and gobbled them all up within a few minutes, and gave any left overs to the dogs. After putting my plate in the sink I got myself a glass of milk, once I was done I went upstairs to start packing.
•Caleb's Pov•
Annie seemed in a hurry to pack, I mean of course she would be excited and all but maybe there's something else going on that I don't know about. I excused myself from the table and shook it off to finish packing. Once I was done packing I went downstairs to play with the dogs, I took them outside and we played a few rounds of fetch, played tag and I gave them all some belly rubs. I went back inside, washing my hands and watched some tv for awhile.
(a few hours later at 3:00pm)
•Hayley's Pov•
Omg i got so sidetracked watching diys on YouTube that I had forgotten to pack for our trip, I pulled my suitcase out opening it and opened my draws. Now I have to decide what I am going to take. Just as I was about to put a few things in, there was a knock on the door "Come in!" I chirped happily, it was Annie. "Need some help, haybug?" i nodded "That'd be great, Ans" she smiled and chose all of my cutest clothes and folded them putting them inside the suitcase, along with a few toiletry items and my favourite stuffed bunny, Mr Carrots.
•Ms Katie's Pov•
I realised that it was 3:45pm and none of us had lunch yet, I guess we'll just go and get some take away, I told all of the kids to get ready since we would leave in 5 minutes
"time to go, kiddos" i yelled up the stairs and walked outside to get into the passenger seat. They all ran outside happily and buckled up, we drove off to Pizza Hut. Billy got a good parking spot right by the door and we all found a table and i asked Annie to go and order for us.
•Annie's Pov•
I don't mind that mommy asked me to go and order for us, as I got closer to the front of the line, there was a tap on my shoulder from someone behind me. I turned around and saw... "Liv? Hi.." I mumbled, she seemed a bit different and hugged me. Weird I know I brushed it off and ignored her, ordering our pizza. I payed the cashier and brought the pizza back to our table I sat in-between Caleb and Hayley. I didn't bother to tell my family about Liv, I didn't want to worry them before we leave later on. We all finished our pizza and went back home.