Chapter 13: Any Boys?

•Annie's Pov•
I was talking to Katie about everything that's been happening in LA and just everything and anything in general. I told her about Hayden and everything that has happened between us. We were talking about what to do when you see a hot guy and of course I heard Brennan in the background "Katie, is that Annie?" I heard her say yes to him "Well pretend I'm not here, I wanna hear her talk about boys that she has met over there. I hope she never forgets me, even though it's always super awkward with us now" I heard him sigh. The truth is I used to have a huge crush on Brennan but when the fans started shipping us it started to be awkward. I really don't know if I still have feelings for him anymore. I heard Katie whisper to Brennan "Just talk to her, get over it. She misses you a lot, for a fact" which is true, I suppose.
•Brennan's Pov•
I hope Annie didn't hear the conversation that Katie and I had. But at the same time I hope she did. I had this massive crush on her ever since we were 7 years old. I still on this day have the same crush on her, but ever since the fans started to ship 'Brannie' it ruined everything between us. I don't mean to sound rude but sometimes I wish Annie wasn't famous. If she wasn't, it never would of become awkward between us. But that would be weird in a way, I mean every time we would go to the mall fans would always come up to us for pictures and autographs. It would be nice for even her, I suppose. She probably gets annoyed sometimes too. I gather up my so called courage and say hey, I mean I shouldn't be rude. No other reason why. "Hey.." I grinned, trying to not show my real emotions, I would've looked like a dork. She had her adorable and signature smile on her face "Hey Bren, I've missed you!" I chuckled "I've missed you too, Ans" I smiled "I'll text you later!" I waved and she nodded as I walked upstairs to my room. "Bye!" she shouted out as I left. I stopped halfway up the stairs to see if the girls were talking about me, I know it isn't very good if Katie catches me but I need to know what Annie's talking about.
•Katie's Pov•
"What was that all about?" I said with a sly grin "What do you mean, Katie? I was just being nice and saying the truth. I did miss him" I looked her in the eyes "Mhm, is that it?" She nodded "Of course Katie. Why would I ever have feelings for Brennan?" She giggled. I could tell she was lying "Whatever..well I gotta eat dinner. Be back soon, don't worry about ending the call either. Bye Annie!" I waved and went into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I took my time eating as I didn't want to stuff it all into my face at once.
•Ryan's Pov•
Hayley and I were just talking on facetime. I asked how she was, if the trips good. I gulped and asked her a very serious question "So, Uh..have you met any b-boys?.." I cringed and face palmed myself, while biting my lip "Sorry, I didn't mean it.." I quickly lied and she giggled and said "It's okay, Ry. But actually no I haven't" I quietly sighed of relief. "I'll be back soon. I need to have dinner, but I'll message you while I'm eating" she nodded "Okay, Ryan. Bye!" "Bye Hay" I hung up the call and opened up my messages as I walked to the kitchen. I sat in my seat and began texting her as I ate.
•Brennan's Pov•
"Brennan, dinner!" My mother shouted from the kitchen "I'm coming. I'll be there in a few minutes" I slowly and quietly tiptoed towards Katie's laptop, I saw Annie's face she was just on her phone. She hadn't noticed me yet, I gently lifted the laptop into my arms and ran up the stairs, without making a sudden noise. I walked into my room, closing the door and locked it. I tried to speak, but I didn't want to give her a fright. I smiled and casually said "Hi Julianna!" she smiled "I don't really like being called that, but you've always called me that. So it's okay" she giggled quietly "Good, Good" I chuckled along with her. "Where's Katie?" She asked curiously "Eating, but I'd rather talk to you then eat" I grinned and she blushed "Aw Brennan, that's so sweet" I smiled "Thank you" I heard footsteps followed by banging on my door. I whispered to her telling her to be quiet and hid the laptop in my underwear drawer, I hope she can't see them.. "Hello, who is it?" I shouted through the door "Ryan" I sighed "Go away, I'm busy. Please" I heard him sigh too "But Brennan,it's important. It's about a girl.." I groaned and walked over to my door and unlocked it and opened it. I closed it and locked it again "But I'm talking to Annie, can't this wait?" He smiled "Dude, what's more important Annie or your brother?" I thought a long time trying to say my answer in the most nicest way possible "Annie..Annie is more important. Sorry little bro" I smiled, pleased with my answer. He whispered "Please, it's about my best friend" I instantly knew who he was talking about. He was talking about Hayley. I gave him advice on what to do and just say what you really feel. I shoved him out of my door and locked it again, I opened the laptop and I saw....