Chapter 40: Homecoming

•Annie's Pov•
today we had the day off since it's homecoming, i really am excited to find out who my secret admirer is. the girls, the guys and i all agreed that we would meet up at the dance so that it's easier for everyone instead of having one person go and pick everyone up.
i spent the whole day giving myself a makeover and hayley helped me too, hayley gave me a pedicure and a manicure, we did face masks together, afterwards i took us to a spa and then we went and got massages. the last thing i had to was my hair and my make up.
i curled my hair and did an evening but still natural make up look. i had a white dress that had a slit on the side, it wasn't too revealing but was just right. once i was ready i went outside while hayley took pictures of me and i made sure that they were all instagram worthy just in case because you never know when you wanna post something.
once hayley was finished with being my personal photographer and made sure that all of the photos looked great. we had decided that we would leave the camera at home and just use our phones if we wanted to take more photos, before getting into the car and driving to homecoming. mom dropped me off and i went inside to find all of my friends and maybe even my secret admirer, i've been dying to find out who it was ever since i had seen a note had been left on my locker. but hey who wouldn't be excited to find out?
i couldn't find hayden anywhere but i spotted ruby and the rest of the gang.
"hey!" i smiled.
"hey jules, you look gorgeous" ruby hugged me.
"aw thanks, so do you. all of you!" i say and hug her back.
we all took some photos, well maybe about one hundred or more. what can i say we all looked good!
we all went to the dance floor and danced with each other for a while.
after about ten minutes of dancing i felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to reveal a boy with a mask.
"hello" i say, looking up at him.
he nodded and gestured me to dance.
i looked at my friends and they all agreed and i left them to dance with the mystery boy.