Chapter 6: The Mysterious Caller

•Hayley's Pov•
I woke up to the sound of a phone buzzing I sat up and realised it was Annie's she was asleep so I decided to answer it, it had no caller id but I answered it anyway "Hello? who is this?" I waited a few moments for a reply "Doesn't matter, stay away from Hayden. You're such a bitch!" the mysterious caller hung up, the voice sounded familiar but I couldn't remember who it sounded like. I decided to ignore it and I wasn't going to tell anyone, especially Annie. I put her phone down and went back to sleep.
•Ms Katie's Pov•
I woke up and glanced over at the clock it was 7:45am, great I woke up late and no one is awake we're supposed to leave the hotel around 9-9:30 and meet up with Hayden, Jimmy and a few of other famous kids to go bowling, I'm not exactly sure who is going though. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower, hopefully it wakes one of them up. Once I had gotten changed I brushed my teeth and did my hair, I peeked my head out of the bathroom door and I saw Caleb and Billy getting ready. I'll wake the girls up when they're done so there isn't to many of us in the bathroom at once, once the boys were done I went over to the girls rubbing their backs "Come on girls, time to get up" I smiled and chose outfits for both of them so we wouldn't be late. They hopped out of bed and got dressed, brushed their hair and did their teeth.
•Annie's Pov•
I was a little annoyed when Mommy woke me up but I was super excited since I get to see Hayden. I took a look at myself in the mirror I was wearing a black tank top, a pink parka, white jeans and my converse shoes, my hair was in two dutch braids and I had my black sunglasses on. I glanced over at Hayley she was wearing a purple flowery shirt with denim overalls and her light purple converses, her hair was in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and we walked out of our room and locked the door and headed downstairs to get some breakfast, we found a empty table and sat down. As soon as we got to the table I left to go and get my breakfast, I got a slice of toast, two waffles, some bacon and tropical juice to drink. Once I was done I headed back to our table and sat down, Caleb and my Dad already had their breakfast, my Mom was helping Hayley, she dropped her food off at the table and went back to help Hayley. I began eating and went over to where my Mom and Hayley were "You can go back and eat Mommy, I'll help Hay Hay" she smiled and thanked me while hurrying back to our table.
•Hayley's Pov•
I just don't know what I want to eat, there's to much to decide from "How about some pancakes and waffles, Hay?" I smiled and nodded "Good idea, Ans" we went to where all the dough and bread section was, I got a few waffles and pancakes next we went off to the drink section and I got some milk. Lastly we went to the fruit and veggies section and I got an apple. Once I got my breakfast we went back to our table and I began eating. I finished eating and drank the rest of my milk "Let's go to the car now!" I chirped happily and we walked to the car park.
•Mr Billy's Pov•
"Hop in everyone and buckle up" I put on my seatbelt and started the car and drove off "Can anyone guess where we're going today?" They all sat in silence thinking "Zoo? Park? Aquarium?" "Not even close" I laughed at all of the kids answers "We're going bowling!" They all screamed in excitement "Woohoo! Bowling, I'm gonna win!" Hayley smiled "Not so fast, Haybug" Caleb and Annie grinned "Yeah, your mother might win" I chuckled and focused on driving. I turned the radio on and the song "Closer" came on and the girls immediately started singing.

"Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you
I drink too much and that's an issue
But I'm OK
Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them
But I hope I never see them
Again

I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke-down car
And four years, no calls
Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I, I, I, I, I can't stop
No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop

So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of that mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older

No, we ain't ever getting older"

•Annie's Pov•
Once Hayley and I finished singing we arrived at the bowling alley and Daddy pulled up into a parking spot. I saw Hayden standing out the front, he was waving to someone but I don't think it was me? He probably didn't see me, I got out of the car and he still didn't notice me, he was waving to Mackenzie..I've never really liked Mackenzie she seems like a spoilt brat, I guess I'll have to put up with it because I don't want to upset Hayden. All I can do is hope I have no problems with Kenzie. Hayden and Mackenzie walked inside, holding hands. I gulped and walked in after them, I went over to them and faked a smile "Hi guys!" I gave Hayden a hug and waved at Mackenzie, there was no way I was going to hug her. When I waved she...