Chapter 20: The Jerk; Continued

•Caleb's Pov•
Dinner was pretty boring, nothing happened. i didn't get the chance to talk to Brennan but we'll talk tomorrow. Hayden and Brennan didn't seem to hit it off but it was probably just me. The car ride back to the hotel was pretty silent, Hayley fell asleep in the car. Annie was on her phone and Brennan and I just sat there while my parents talked. We arrived at the hotel and my dad carried Hayley up to the room while the rest of us talked quietly. I opened the door with our room key as Brennan followed us up to our room.
"hey man, can i talk to you?" I nodded
"Sure Brennan, what's up?"
"Well, it's uh.." He was hiding something.
"It's what?"
"I just wanted to say it's great to see you guys"
•Brennan's Pov•
"It's great to see you guys" man i am one of the worst people at telling lies but Caleb brought it and just nodded
"Mind if I stay with you guys?" I didn't want to stay on my own
"I'll ask my parents"
he says as he closed the door and went to talk to his mom and dad. He came back out "Yeah, they're fine with it. Come on in"
he opened the door wider
"Cool, thanks guys"
"No problem Brennan, you're like a second son to us. You're always welcome" Ms Katie said.
"Aw thanks, you're all like that to me as well" I smiled and looked at the girls.
Annie was just laying in her bed on her phone while Hayley was asleep beside her. I got settled in and laid down on the couch as I looked around the room everyone was sleeping. Annie looked so cute and peaceful as she slept. I went on my phone and posted a photo that I took of Annie while we were at dinner, she doesn't know I took it but I'm going to post it anyway cause she looks gorgeous.

 I went on my phone and posted a photo that I took of Annie while we were at dinner, she doesn't know I took it but I'm going to post it anyway cause she looks gorgeous

I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I was out like a light.