Chapter 4: Big Trouble

•Hayden's Pov•
Annie and her family just arrived and are about to get out of the car, I can't wait to meet her and of course her family. I bet I will get along great with her older brother Caleb, her little sister Hayley is just so cute. Her parents seem amazing, we'll all get along, it will be great.
•Annie's Pov•
The surprise is most likely happening very soon, whatever it is. Dad just pulled up into the parking lot and I hopped out of the car and saw Hayden? Hayden Summerall. Omg I can't believe he's here, I've wanted to meet him for a very long time. I walked up to him and went to shake his hand but he went to hug me, than I went to hug him but he went to shake my hand, we both did knuckles, so much for my first impression "Hi I'm Annie" I smiled "Sup, I'm Hayden" he laughed "Let's go inside guys" he offered his hands infront of me "Ladies first" he grinned and I laughed. Once we got inside everyone introduced themselves. We found two tables that all of us could fit at, Hayden's dad; Jimmy asked Hayden to go and order for all of us "I'll go too!" I blabbered like an idiot "...Incase he forgets the order!" wow great save Annie. We lined up and placed our order and payed, in about four minutes our three pizzas were ready. "I will carry them" I offered kindly "Nah it's all good, I got this" he winked and picked all of the boxes up, which made me laugh. "Okay let's go back" he smiled and I nodded.
•Hayley's Pov•
Annie and Hayden came back, finally I was starving. Hayden placed the pizzas on the two tables, the kids were all on one table and the adults at the other. They both sat down, Annie was next to me and Caleb and Hayden were across from us. We all began eating, I tried to be as polite as I could so I didn't eat to fast, Caleb was the first to finish his two slices, next it was Hayden and than me. "Do one of you guys want the rest of my pizza? I'm full" Caleb and I shook our heads "I'll take it, Ans" Hayden smiled and took her half eaten pizza "Yum" he smiled and we all laughed. Once the parents were finished we were off again, but I was unsure of where we were going. So I found out that we're going to the movies, yay. We got into the car and met Hayden and Mr Jimmy at the movies. Now we all have to agree on which movie we're going to watch.
•Annie's Pov•
We walked inside to the cinema and looked at which movies we could choose one to watch, it was out of gifted and beauty and the beast, Mr Jimmy, Caleb, Daddy, Mommy and Hayley all wanted to see gifted but me and Hayden wanted to watch beauty and the beast. Mom and Dad said we could watch it while they watch their movie. We got all of our snacks, Hayden and I got a jumbo sized popcorn to share, two chocolate bars and two medium drinks. We brought the movie tickets and headed into the theatre, we grabbed two seats in the middle rows and waited for the movie to start. The movie had started and I smiled, eating popcorn and our hands touched, I looked up at him and smiled and he grinned back. I started shivering and Hayden put his arm around me "Are you cold?" he said as he wrapped his arm around me and I nodded, I laid my head on his shoulder and continued watching the movie.
•Hayden's Pov•
I can't believe I did that, she probably hates me now, I bet she thinks of me as her older brother. I'm very happy that she put her head on my shoulder though, there's a bright side to everything. I smiled and held her close to me and we watched the movie, I playfully threw popcorn at the people infront of us and they turned around, I can't believe who was sitting infront of us...