Chapter 21: The Tea Spiller

•Annie's Pov•
I sat up in my bed as I looked around the room as the sun began to rise and light up the room. I looked over at Brennan, who was asleep on the couch and I smiled, I was lucky to have a best friend like him. I tip-toed out of the bed and gently placed a kiss on Brennan's cheek. I looked around and sighed of relief as no one saw me. I went over to my suitcase and grabbed my clothes and bathing suit. Since no one was awake, I didn't bother going to the bathroom to get changed. I undressed myself and stood there naked, as i picked up my bikini bottoms and slid them on. I then, picked up by bikini and put it on as I then realised I couldn't tie the back up. Shit. I bit my lip as I put on deodorant and hoped for mom or Hayley to wake up and tie my bikini up. I heard someone move around and whispered "who's awake?" I heard a voice "Brennan" I sighed softly "hey, um i need a favour" I said embarrassed "sure, what is it?" i looked at him "can you please tie my bikini up?" as i said this, my cheeks became flustered with pink, i hope Brennan didn't notice. "Sure, come here, anns" I toddled over to Brennan as he sat up, I sat down on the couch as he tied my bikini up. I wiggled as the couch was comfy.
•Brennan's Pov•
I woke up to the sound of someone opening their suitcase, it was Annie but I closed my eyes. I then heard her undress, I knew it was wrong to look but I mean I've seen her naked when we were 5, it's no different right? I peaked a little as I admired her beautiful body, hopefully one day i can call her mine and will have her permission to look at her body. I then moved as I stretched once she was done, she wasn't sure who it was and once she asked I said "It's Brennan" she then said she had a problem and that she needed me to tie her bikini. I said it's fine and I sat up as she walked over and sat on my lap, I think she thought it was the couch though. She wiggled on my dick thinking it was the couch and I felt bad she didn't realise but I didn't want to embarrass her, so I said nothing and just tied her bikini
"Thanks Brennan" she looked at me with a smile
"Anytime, Julianna" I said with a small smirk, she hates being called Julianna but I do it anyway, she's used to it now. I heard someone start to wake up, it was Hayley. Annie started to get off the 'couch'
"Come onnn, what's the big deal?" I said with a smile as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her onto my lap
"Because we aren't dating and Hayley will spill the tea, she's the worst at keeps me secrets"
"You know you want too" I said with a small smirk and held her close to me as Hayley sat up
"Morning Hayles" I said with a smile as she gave me a confused look
"Hey Brennan, did you ask her yet?" she looked at me in awe
I gave her a dirty look "Shhh you and no I didn't"
"Ask me what?" Ugh thanks Hayley, Annie's right you're bad at secrets
"Ask you if you could braid my hair" I said with a smile, boy this will be fun.
"Um, sure!" she said giggling as she stood up and sat down and I sat between her legs as she began to braid my hair.
"I'll just leave you to it" Hayley said as she grabbed her clothes and ran off to the bathroom.
I sat still as Annie continually laughed trying to braid my hair.
"This is the best I can do" she said opening her camera on snapchat and recording me.
She played with my hair and playfully kissed my cheek as she posted on her story with the caption "best friend💘😩" she then opened her camera again and took a photo of us together, we looked like a couple.
"Go get ready, Bren" she said as she playfully pushed me off the couch.
"Oh, alright" I said laughing as Hayley came out of the bathroom and I went in and got changed. Ms Katie then woke up and smiled at all of us "Good morning, kids"
"Morning mommy" Annie smiled and jumped up to hug her.
"Hi mom" why doesn't Hayley say mommy anymore? she's growing up to fast
"Good morning, second mother" I laughed as I joked with Ms Katie.
Ms Katie turned on the shower and got ready while we waited.
There was a knock at the door
"Hayley go get it" Annie said to Hayley
"Hold on, Hayley. You don't know who it is" I looked through the eyehole
"Okay, it's alright you can open it" I said with a smile and whispered to Annie
"Be careful with what you say, you probably should've checked who it is before she answered the door" I said as I gently patted her head.
•Annie's Pov•
"You're right"
I need to be careful and be more responsible, especially with Hayley. It could've been some kidnapper at the door for all we know. Luckily Brennan's here, he's going to be a great dad one day. It was dad and Caleb at the door, they must've went for a jog this morning.