Chapter 15: Creeped Out

•Annie's Pov•
I saw a message from Brennan.

I smiled as I pressed 'send' wait why am I talking like that? I shrug to myself as I buckle up in the car

I smiled as I pressed 'send' wait why am I talking like that? I shrug to myself as I buckle up in the car. I look over at Hayley who was messaging Ryan. Funny huh? I decided to text Hayden to let him know that we were on our way.

 Funny huh? I decided to text Hayden to let him know that we were on our way

Oops, I just played Hayden. Hehe.
We pulled up into a huge parking lot, the restaurant was called Denny's. I have eaten here a few times before. Daddy drives into a spot and parks the car. I unbuckled my seatbelt and hopped out. We all walked inside together, I walked besides Hayley. The waiter walked us to our table with the Summerall's. Two tables again?? I thought to myself, not again.. Hayden winked and smirked at me, as he looked me up and down my entire body, I felt uncomfortable. What's that smirk supposed to mean? Just to be safe I decided to stay away. I sighed quietly to myself and sat with the adults. "Annie, honey why are you sitting with the others?" I shrugged to myself "I felt like sitting with you, mommy" I smiled and bit my lip. She pulled me into a hug "Aw, that's so sweet darling!" I nodded and continued texting Brennan.

 She pulled me into a hug "Aw, that's so sweet darling!" I nodded and continued texting Brennan

I put my phone into the pocket of my shorts. I ate slowly and played with my food, I wasn't really all that hungry. I took small bites. All of the adults seemed worried about me "Annie, what's wrong?" my dad sighed and rubbed my back "Nothing, I'm fine. I'm just tired!" I lied and rubbed my eyes, yawning. "Oh, alright darling. We'll leave soon and you can go to bed early" I nodded my head and played games on my phone until everyone else had finished eating. We left our tips on the table and paid the bill, I stood up and walked out of the booth. As I got to the door, a hand grabbed mine. In my head I begged myself that it wouldn't be Hayden, but no such luck because guess who it was? You guessed it, Hayden. He turned me to face him "Annie, what's wrong?" he sighed stroking my hair gently "I'm tired" I lied again, fake yawning "Aw, my little baby's tired" I nodded, acting like I was fine. But in reality I wasn't. He pulled me into a hug as I laid my head on his shoulder. I felt a little safe, but not like before. He slowly pulled away as he picked me up, carrying me to my dad's car. I rolled my eyes when he wasn't looking and thought to myself "He's probably trying to apologise" I don't hold grudges and now I feel sorta bad, I'm going to apologise to him tomorrow. My mom opened the door as Hayden sat me on the seat, buckling me up. He gently placed a kiss on my forehead and whispered "Goodnight princess" I smiled and whispered "Bye Hayden" he closed the car door, quietly and got into his dad's car and they drove off. We got back to the hotel and Caleb gave me a piggyback to the room and daddy gave Hayley one. Once we got inside our room Caleb placed me gently on the bed. "Moooommmmmyyyyyyyy" Hayley whined "Yes, sweetie?" She smiled gently "Can we get ice cream, pleaseeeeeee?" My mom nodded "Of course, Annie are you staying here?" I nodded my head "Yes mommy. I'll be fine, I'll probably fall asleep anyway" she picked her phone off the bed "Okay, Caleb will stay here with you" I shook my head "No, Caleb should go for ice cream. He loves ice cream, I don't want him to miss out" I looked at Caleb "Are you sure, Ans?" I smiled "Positive, bubba. Go have fun" I waved to them as they closed the door. I took my pyjamas out of my suitcase and got changed, I jumped onto the bed and went on my phone. I logged into my Instagram account, looking at some of the comments on my post with Hayden. Some of them said things like "OMG! I SHIP THEM! THEY NEED TO DATE ASAP!! 😍" "Oohhhhh, #Hannie" "Why isn't she with Brennan?😕" the last one made me a little sad, to be honest. I went through all of my friends posts, liking and commenting on them. I fell asleep after a while and dreamt what my last few days in LA would be like.
•Hayley's Pov•
Mommy, Daddy, Caleb and I all went out to get ice cream. Sadly, Annie wasn't feeling well. I'm going to get strawberry ice cream! and Caleb's getting cookie dough! We'll talk to you later. Bye guys!" I smiled and waved as I turned off the vlog camera. We pulled up into the parking lot of a small ice cream shop. We walked in and ordered to our ice cream, paying the cashier. She handed us our ice creams within seconds. We thanked her and went into a booth. As I started scooping my strawberry ice cream from my spoon, I heard a familiar voice walk through the doors. It was...