Chapter 7: The Plan

•Annie's Pov•
When I waved at Mackenzie she rolled her eyes and started flirting with Hayden, it was bad enough seeing her flirt with him but with him flirting back, it really upset me I held my tears in and walked off to my mom, he didn't even notice me leave. We got our bowling shoes and I put them on, I also helped Hayley put hers on. We all wrote our names down on a piece of paper and we got split into three groups, in the first group was Hayden, Hayley, Kenzie, Caleb and I, the second group was Jojo, Johnny, Connor and Jayden the third group was Mommy, Daddy and Jimmy. At the end we would add up all our scores to see who wins out of the whole group and our mini groups, I can't believe I'm stuck with Mackenzie, for some reason I feel like she's jealous of me..but why would she be? She used to be on the famous tv show 'Dance Moms' so I don't get why she could even be jealous of me, she has the fame and money like I do, her sister and parents who love her. What more could she want? I'll just have to put up with her for hopefully only a couple of hours, everyone got a bowling ball that they were comfortable holding, I was struggling with mine a little.. and Hayden came up to me and offered to take it, I said yes. But hey, I was struggling for real, okay? I smiled and followed him to our section and sat in a chair across from him since Mackenzie took the one next to him, and my siblings and I all sat on the other side. I saw Mom get our her camera and vlog us for a few minutes but she stopped when she noticed I was sad.
•Hayden's Pov•
Annie looked really down and I felt bad for her, I wanted to check on her but Mackenzie was literally sitting on top of me and if Annie looks up I know she'll be so upset, I pushed Kenzie off of me gently "Later then babe?" she winked and said loud "I am not your babe!" I was getting really annoyed now "Come on, don't want to admit it? Fine have it your way" she smirked, I felt Annie's eyes looking at me she ran off to the bathroom, Hayley followed her. Caleb stood up and came over to me "You promised you wouldn't hurt her, and what did you do? Thought so" he ran after Annie too. "Did I do something wrong, babe?" she smiled innocently "stop calling me that!" I whisper shouted and Mackenzie rolled her eyes.
•Annie's Pov•
I've already had enough of Mackenzie and our game hasn't even started yet. I ran off crying to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall, I heard Hayley run in after me "Annie? It's gonna all be okay, we'll help you" she whispered gently "Who's we?" I heard someone else come in "Me, Caleb. You didn't think your big brother would let you suffer, did you?" he chuckled lightly "Well, no" I said sniffling. "Annie, please come out. We love you" they both said together and I unlocked my stall door and came out, giving them both a big hug "Group hug!" Hayley shouted giggling and we all did a group hug, it made me feel a little better. "Please come out Annie, don't you wanna go bowling?" Hayley smiled gently at me "Well, of course I do Hayley but I don't wanna be out there with Mackenzie just yet. I'll be out there soon, you guys go and have fun" I smiled and said reapplying my makeup "Are you sure, bubba?" I nodded and they waved "Bye guys. Love you!" I smiled and waved back.
•Caleb's Pov•
"Hayley, I'm really worried about Annie" I gave her a concerned look, she nodded and whispered "Me too, but I think she wants to be left alone for awhile. Let's just try and enjoy the game" she said with a small sigh, I nodded sighing too. Hayley and I took turns taking Annie's turn, I was starting to get a little worried because she was taking forever to reapply her makeup. She might still be too upset to come out, I don't know if I should go on check on her yet because she might come out on her own.
•Mackenzie's Pov• [surprise. surprise]
My plan is working, Annie's gone, she's such a crybaby! Hopefully she will back off of Hayden, I mean he is mine after all and I know he doesn't love her like he loves me. If she doesn't back off I'm going to have to have a little 'chat' with her, I'm glad Hayden hasn't gone looking for her. I picked up my bowling ball and pretended it was to heavy for me "Hayden, help please" I pouted 'struggling' he took it off of me and sat it on one of those kiddie push things and I giggled "Thanks, cutie" I winked and pushed it off. I could see Hayley and Caleb rolling their eyes at me from the corner of my eye. But I honestly don't care, I just be nice to them so they don't get suspicious and none of them must've heard about that phone call that I made to Annie this morning, otherwise my plan would have a few complications. I'm very annoyed that she hasn't really backed off yet but she will soon, or else I'll make her back off. I got a strike and Hayden clapped for me "Good Job, Kenzie!" I smiled and ran up to him, knocking him over "Sorry" I said laughing and helped him up. I pulled him into a hug and started tracing my finger down his lower back and he pulled away.