Chapter 17: The Big Surprise

•Hayley's Pov•
I groaned as I woke up and turned my phone on, it was now 7:15am. I sat up in a hurry and got myself out of bed. I was the only one awake at the moment. I walked over to my suitcase and chose a super cute outfit. I put on my rainbow and black two piece bathing suit on. I searched and found the perfect romper. I put on a pink one with white daisy's on it. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I peeked my head out of the bathroom door and saw mommy waking up. I called her name and motioned her to come over "Can you please braid my hair?" She nodded, yawning. She brushed my hair and put it in two braids. Daddy and Caleb began to wake up and they took turns getting ready in the bathroom. Everyone else was getting ready, well besides Annie. She was fast asleep "Come on guys, let's go!" I groaned "Annie isn't awake yet, honey" my mom said "But I'm starving, I might pass out if I don't get food now. We can bring her something back!" I begged my parents and they seemed to agree "Come on Caleb!" I smiled and took his hand, as my parents followed behind us and closed the door. I skipped my way to the elevator and pressed the down button "Isn't today a beautiful day?" I smiled looking at the sun shining in the sky "Indeed it is, Hayley" my dad said. The elevator doors opened and we stepped inside. I texted Brennan and told him that we left the room. I quickly shoved my phone in my pocket as we went into the buffet, one of the staff showed us our table. We thanked him and he left, I sat down and waited for someone else to get their food first. Caleb and Mommy were the first to leave, I watched them as they walked around "I thought you were starving Hayley" my dad chuckled, eyeing me suspiciously "Oh yeah, right" I mumbled and quickly stood up. I hurried to were the plates were kept and took one. I went around the different stations and got some pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs. "Turns out I actually am starving", I giggled to myself. Next stop was the juice station. I took a cup and got some apple juice. I walked back to the table while daddy left to get his breakfast. Caleb, Mommy and I all dug in and ate in a hurry, which wasn't a good sign since I didn't know how long Brennan would be.
•Brennan's Pov•
Today was the day that I get to see Annie again, I'm so excited. I jump out of bed and throw on some clean clothes, combing my hair and brushed my teeth. My phone dinged, it was a message from Hayley saying that the coast was clear. I sighed of relief as I put on my shoes and started my walk to Annie's hotel. I hope I have enough time to talk to Annie about how I feel and stuff like that. Knowing Annie she is probably still asleep right now, she'll probably groan as I knock on the door, with messy hair and still in her adorable pyjamas. I knock on Annie's door, I hear a few groans as she gets off of the bed. I smile as she opened the door, she looked so beautiful even though she just woke up.
•Annie's Pov•
I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on the door, I groan and see that I'm the only one in the room. It's probably just the cleaning staff. I don't even worry about my appearance and walk over to the door. I turn the handle and Brennan stood there "Omg! What are you doing here, Bren?" I smiled at the thought of him being here but my smile quickly turned into a frown what if Brennan and Hayden meet and possibly fight over me. That would be really bad! "I came to see you, Ans" he chuckled, pulling me into one of his warm hugs. I smiled and buried my head in his chest "I missed this" I whispered quietly as he gently placed a kiss on my forehead "Me too" he replied back. I took small steps backwards to let him in as we were still hugging, he closed the door with his foot. "I can't believe you're here!" I smiled like an idiot "I really missed you, Julianna" he smiled and took a strand of my hair and placed it behind my ear. I blushed "I missed you too, Brennan" I smiled as he leaned in slowly as I did the same but there was a slight complication as our lips were about to touch. Four people just barged in like they lived here. Oh wait, they sorta did. My family couldn't wait any longer? I sighed as Brennan and I quickly pulled away, we both bit our lips "Hey man" Caleb said as they did some bro handshake thing "Hey dude". Brennan looked at Hayley, she seemed disappointed in herself? I saw her mouth the words "I'm sorry, I tried. They wouldn't listen to me" he nodded as if it was an apology. So I'm guessing Hayley knew he was coming all along.
[READ BELOW!!!!]
Hey guys! I'm sorry for being so inactive. I've been so busy and have got no new ideas, if anybody has some good ideas please message me to help me continue this story otherwise it will be discontinued. Soon I'm going to be starting a new story. Be sure to look out for it and turn on your notifications.
Thanks for understanding guys!
- Kiara