Chapter 5: Keep Quiet

•Hayden's Pov•
Great I'm in trouble now, it was Mackenzie Ziegler she used to be on Dance Moms. Of course it had to be her couldn't it be anyone else? I hope she keeps it on the down low so I can enjoy my time with Annie, I mouthed the words "Zip it and watch the movie" she smirked and turned around. What did I just get myself into? Just great. I tried to enjoy the rest of the movie but I know she was going to do something soon, I just know she will try and sabotage my friendship with Annie and I'm not going to let that happen. The movie finished and I think Annie may of fallen asleep "Annie?" I whispered gently, no reply she was fast asleep. I decided to let her rest for a few minutes, the lights turned on and she woke up "Annie, the movies over" I smiled "I'm so sorry, I'm just so sleepy" she giggled and I stood up offering her my hand "The adults and your siblings will be waiting for us" she gently took my hand and we walked out. I spotted Kenzie over by the door, she was covering her face with a magazine, I ignored her and we went to leave. Mackenzie stuck her foot out tripping Annie over but luckily, I caught her and got her steady onto her feet, our faces were so close together I could just kiss her. Luckily our families were already outside and we quickly got out of there.
•Mr Jimmy's Pov•
"How was your movie, guys?" I asked Annie and Hayden "Amazing" they both replied at the same time. I smiled "Annie, I was just discussing with your family about what we're going to do now and you guys have two choices you can go back to your hotel and swim or come with me to buy snacks and stuff for later on" She looked at Hayden "Swim?" he nodded with a smile "Swimming sounds great!" I walked to my car and unlocked it "Seeya guys, I'll meet you all there later" I got into the car and drove off.
•Caleb's Pov•
We all got into the car, there was a little fold out seat in-between the driver and passengers seat, we got Hayley to sit there since she was the smallest. I sat in the middle between Annie and Hayden and I tried to make small talk with Hayden. We pulled up into the hotel parking lot and got out and went upstairs to our room, unlocking it and we all went inside getting out our bathing suits and anything else we needed.
•Annie's Pov•
"Hayden do you have your board-shorts?" I smiled and looked at him "Uh..no.." he sighed "I'm sure you can borrow a pair of Caleb's, right Caleb?" he nodded quietly and threw a pair at Hayden "Thanks Caleb" he smiled "No problem". We all took turns to get changed in the bathroom, first it was Daddy, Mommy, Caleb, Hayley and Hayden.
"Mommy, Daddy can we go downstairs? I wanna swim!" Hayley said getting excited "Of course pumpkin, Annie we'll meet you at the pool" Daddy said and sat the room key on the bed, "I'll wait for her" Hayden smiled "Okay but don't take to long" Mommy said and closed the door. "I'll be quick" I giggled and closed the bathroom door "Take your time, Annie" I put on my bathing suit and came out "Finished" a big smile spread across his face "You look cute, Ans" I giggled and blushed "Thanks, let's head to the pool!" I grabbed the room key and we left the room, I locked it and we headed to the elevator. We got inside the elevator and waited for the doors to close, the elevator went down to the ground floor. Once we got to the pool we took a selfie, we both ran to the pool and jumped in, making a huge splash. "Hayley, Caleb lets play the piggy in the middle game, but in teams. It will be a lot of fun" they both agreed and we split into two teams. It was Hayley and Hayden and Caleb and I. "The H team starts with the ball!" I shouted and began moving.
•Hayden's Pov•
Hayley and I started off with the ball, I quickly threw it to her and she caught it but Annie and Caleb surrounded her trying to get it. I swam underwater and tapped Hayley's ankle, she got the idea and pushed the ball under the water and I tried to swim away as fast as I could. But Caleb was catching up to me "Hayley, I need help!" I shouted and looked around for her, I threw it to her but Annie caught it first and she swam off. I started chasing after Annie and hugged her from behind trying to get the ball, I grinned and noticed Ms Katie was filming us so I pretended to slip of the step. Man that was embarrassing. Annie laughed when I fell "Are you okay?" she said trying to stop laughing "Oh yeah, I'm fine" I smirked and playfully took the ball off of her and swam away. "Hey!" she shouted and giggled of laughter, chasing after me.
•Annie's Pov•
After a little while we got out of the pool and I was standing at the edge of the pool and Hayden playfully pushed me into the pool, I squealed laughing and grabbed his hand and I pulled him into the pool. We were both laughing like crazy, I just loved that laugh of his, he smiled and hopped out getting both of us a towel, he bent down and lifted me out of the pool, Hayden wrapped the towel around me, he put his arms around me, hugging me to keep me warm. I looked up at him smiling and he hugged me tightly, not ever wanting to let go. Mom said that Hayden and Mr Jimmy would have to get going since it was getting late, I sighed and gave Hayden a hug "See you tomorrow!" I smiled and whispered and he nodded. "Bye Annie" he waved and left. We went back upstairs and had showers, we went downstairs to eat in the hotels restaurant, once we were all done we went back upstairs and watched some tv and went off to bed.