Chapter 3: Landed

•Annie's Pov•
All I remember last night was getting in the car from the airport, wow I must've really been out of it. I rubbed my eyes and sat up and looked around everyone was gone I guess they were all starving and couldn't bother waiting for me to wake up. I stretched and got up, deciding what to wear I put on a blank sparkly tank top, a light white jacket and short white jeans, with my strappy sandals. I brushed my hair and did it in a "Annie Bun" and once my hair was done I did my teeth and grabbed our spare room key and went downstairs. Wow I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing it was a huge breakfast buffet, I looked around for my family and spotted their table. I called out to them and smiled "I'll be there in a minute!" I looked around and took a plate, I got two slices of toast, scrambled eggs and a mini salad, oh and orange juice. I found my way back to my family and sat down, they all whispered and exchanged glances I heard a little bit of what they said "Should we tell her now or later? I think wait till we get in the car" they all nodded with a small smile. I finished up my breakfast and drank all of my orange juice.
•Ms Katie's Pov•
"Let's all vlog real quick and tell the fans that we arrived safely" I smiled and pulled the camera out putting it on all of us "Hey guys, so we arrived here safely, the breakfast was great.." Then Annie chipped in "The beds too!" which made us all laugh. "We have a big day ahead of us so we better get going. Bye guys! We love you!!" We all blew kisses and waved. We then all went upstairs and packed a day bag and I told the kids they could have a little swim before we go out for the day, everyone put on their swimsuits and we went down to the pool.
•Hayden's Pov•
Today is the day that I'm going to meet Annie and of course her family. But I'm super excited to see Annie, she seems so nice. We won't be meeting up with them for about another hour or so, I went on my phone and into Instagram and saw that Annie had posted another selfie again with the caption "Early Morning Swims😄💕💧" I liked it and commented "The pool looks great! So do you guys!❤️"
•Annie's Pov•
I smiled when I saw that Hayden commented on our selfie again. Maybe he's hacked I mean he's never done this before but he probably isn't. I dived into the pool and started doing laps and than me and Caleb started racing and then Hayley joined in too. Mom started filming us while we were having fun in the pool. After that we were doing gymnastics in the pool and we found a rubber ball and we're playing piggy in the middle in the whole pool. It was a lot of fun! Sadly the fun has come to an end since we were going out for the day.
•Mr Billy's Pov•
"Out of the pool, kiddos! It's time to go out for lunch. Let's all go upstairs and change"
They all replied with a "Do we have too, dad?" I knew they were having a lot of fun but we can't be late since we have the surprise for Annie. They all hopped out of the pool and got some towels, we all took the elevator upstairs and unlocked the door. We all just got changed into what we were wearing before breakfast. We all headed back downstairs and got into the car "Everyone buckled up?" they all nodded and we drove off to the pizza place. "So guys, how does pizza sound for lunch?" Annie smiled "Pizza sounds great, I'm starving!" "Me too" Hayley and Caleb said at the same time. "I'd love to get some pizza" Katie said with a smile. We pulled up into the parking lot and I parked.