Chapter 26: Heart Breaker

•Annie's Pov•
"Brennan, I would love too.."
He then leaned in to kiss me
"But, I can't...." I said sadly, as his lips were centimetres away from mine.
He pulled away, hurt.
"Oh.. Bye Annie.." he walked away and i felt terrible. I didn't want this to happen and it's all of Hayden's fault.
"Anns, what was that about?" Caleb asked me curiously
"I don't want a label, I guess.." I lied
"Annie, tell me the truth"
"Ugh fine" I said lying again
"I just don't like Brennan like that, I like him as a best friend and brother..."
"I wish he would've knew, because I think you broke his heart"
"I know.. I'm just gonna leave him alone for a while" I said nodding to myself "Yeah, that's all he needs"
"Yeah, I guess so. Let's get back"
"Caleb can I have a piggyback?"
"Sure, anns"
I smiled as Caleb held onto my legs and started running back to the hotel.
We made it back to the hotel and Brennan wasn't there.
•Hayden's Pov•
"Hey baby" I smiled as I let my girlfriend into my bedroom and locked the door.
"I'm ready" she said smirking at me
"Good, don't be a bad girl" I said smirking as I started to kiss her, I then made it to the waistband of her shorts, I just kept kissing there to tease her.
"Baaaaaabeeeeee don't tease me" she said laughing
"My turn" I said with a smile.
She kissed me all over my face. Ugh hurry up, I just want to have sex.
She kissed me lower and lower and got to the waistband of my boxers, she opened them and looked at my dick "did it get bigger?"
"Yep" I said with a smirk. We then had sex, but I'm not gonna get into that.