Chapter 11: Alone

•Caleb's Pov•
I allowed Hayden and Annie to go in the back seat to together. It's obvious that they like each other, all I want is to protect her. I can't stand it if he hurts her and doesn't care about her. But I'm sure Hayden isn't like that. All these thoughts run through my head. I heard them having a convocation and I think Hayley may of been feeling a little left out. I smiled and held her hand rubbing it and whispered "It's okay, you're not alone or invisible" she smiled and nodded, mouthing the words "Thank You". Jimmy turned the music up and Hayley began singing, I'm surprised Annie isn't too. Probably because she's talking to Hayden, I suppose. Once I had that thought, I guess I was wrong because Annie started singing. As soon as that song ended they sang a few more songs, together.
•Hayley's Pov•
I was feeling a little left out with the whole Annie and Hayden situation, I'm sure Caleb feels the same way. I just hope I don't have this feeling much longer. I don't really like it. I mean, why should I be jealous? I just miss my big sister, no biggie. Is it a biggie? At least I don't think it is. Annie and I started singing when Jimmy turned the radio up. I looked at her and smiled, I guess she didn't really notice. Maybe because Hayden's in the middle she didn't notice? I tried to not feel hurt because I shouldn't be upset about that. It's just that usually she'd notice me when I do small things like that. I need to just stop overreacting and calm down. I take a few deep breaths and I managed to calm myself down.
•Annie's Pov•
We pulled up to a big mansion, this must be his house. It's bigger than ours and ours is huge. Mr Jimmy stopped the car and we got out, I unbuckled myself and Hayden pushed past me and hopped out first and opened the door. "I can open the door, Hayden" I said while laughing "Oh, I know" he winked at me. He ran around and also opened Hayley's door "H$, welcome to my house. You can play with my little sister, Elliana if you'd like" she nodded excitedly. Awe Hayden's being so sweet to Hayley. Hayden took my hand and escorted me inside "Elliana, come here please!" she instantly came running out. Like she was waiting for us. "Hey Hayden! is this the girl that you think is adorable? Have you asked her out yet?! You're right she is pretty!" He looked embarrassed and bit his lip "Uh.., thanks for that, sis! This is Annie, Caleb and Hayley" he smiled and pointed to Hayley "Be nice to Hay. Go and show her your room" she smiled and took Hayley's hand and they ran off to her room. Caleb went downstairs to the basement with Jimmy to play video games. That means Hayden and I are alone, once again.
•Hayden's Pov•
Finally we're alone. "Let's go to my room" I smiled and took her hand and led her upstairs. We walked in and I closed the door. We sat down on my bed "Do you want to talk or continue from earlier?" I smiled at her "Both, but I was hoping to end it with the kissing.." she said blushing. I nodded "Sounds good" we just talked about our families, fame and well..us. "Shall we?" I playfully smirked and pulled Annie closer to me, as she nodded her head. I begin kissing her all over her adorable and goofy face. As I do so, she giggles continuously. After doing that for probably 10 minutes, I'm sure she was dying to kiss me. I looked her in her beautiful brown eyes and I placed a goofy smile across my face. She began laughing again, as I playfully pinned her on my bed. "Hayden, stop!" She was laughing so much. I placed a kiss on her lips as she was laughing, she instantly stopped. Funny huh? I pecked another kiss onto her lips, with a smile. It basically turned into a make out session. After a little while we stopped and caught our breaths. I wanted more and I want her so badly. It's weird to think we're doing this and yet we aren't 'dating'.
•Annie's Pov•
It's weird to think we're kissing and we aren't dating. Isn't it? I wanted more and I want him so badly. I really want him to ask me out, who knows if it will ever happen. But I can't think like that, I love him and he loves me. That's all that matters, right? But I do recall Elliana saying earlier 'Is this the girl that you think is adorable? Have you asked her out yet?! You're right she is so pretty!" So it's possible that he is going to ask me out after all. As I was in my thoughts, I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I was still daydreaming and hadn't really snapped out of it yet. I finally came back to reality again and the voice was still saying my name. It was......