Chapter 31: Horny Hayden

•Annie's Pov•
Gym ended so I headed to maths, with Hayden's arm holding my ass the whole time.
We had a substitute teacher and they just told us to talk quietly or whatever.
"Annie, I'm so horny right now" Hayden said, begging me
"Are you kidding? In class? No way" I pouted
"Don't make me find someone else to do the job"
It hurt to know that Hayden would replace me like that.
"Sit on my lap, baby" I sat on his lap as I felt the buldge in his pants. he unbuckled his jeans and let his dick out
"Take your shorts off" he threatened
"Okay.." I hesitated and took my shorts off
"And the undies"
I gulped and took my undies off, Hayden picked them both up and put them in his bag so I couldn't change my mind.
"Turn around"
I turned around so I was facing him, he put on a condom as he inserted his dick into me, he started to go faster and faster. I started to moan a little too loudly
Teacher: "what's happening back there?"
Hayden: "Nothing sir, sorry"
"Princess, moan quieter" he whispered and I nodded
I held onto Hayden tightly as he got faster and faster, almost bouncing me onto the desk. Nobody noticed or cared that we were having sex in the classroom. The teacher is clueless.
I moaned louder and louder as Hayden got faster and faster.
Teacher: "I'm coming back there"
"Hayden, give me my shorts"
He smirked
"Hayden" I begged
The teacher smirked "having fun?"
Hayden smirked "can't you hear her moaning?"
"Care to join?" Hayden offered.
Ugh seriously Hayden. Are you dumb? Oh yes, force me to have sex with a teacher.
"I would love too, perhaps after class?" He smirked as Hayden nodded.
Ugh, Hayden I swear if you do.
The bell rang.
"Hayden give me my shorts"
"Come on baby, let me have fun"
"Hayden, we have science"
"Nah let's not go and chill here"
"There will be another class in here"
Teacher: "I can cancel class, us 3 can hang here"
"Yes teach. You're the best" Hayden smirked
The teacher wrote a note and put it on the door.
The teacher headed over to us
"give me a turn with this hottie"
"woah, woah, woah. careful i am the boyfriend of this hottie"
"oh yes, sorry summerall"
i rolled my eyes "hayden, i'm sick of being used"
"baby, i promise i'm not using you. i love you" he kissed my forehead
"now let the teacher join us in the fun" he smirked
"no!"
"do it, or else!"
i frowned "fine"
hayden smirked as the teacher unbuckled his pants.
they both had their turns with me, i was very unhappy about it.
finally the bell rang for lunch.
"hayden, clothes now!" i groaned
"oh sure thing, babe" he smiled and started to take his shirt off
"no, my pants now"
he chuckled and handed me my shorts
"and my underwear"
"no can do" he smirked
"seriously hayden?" he nodded as i rolled my eyes and threw on my shorts.
"whatever" i left the classroom as i headed to the cafeteria.
i spotted sophia with nadia "hey" i smiled
"jules, are you okay? you weren't in science" sophia asked me with a worried look.
"oh, yeah i'm fine. hayden wanted to spend some time with me"
nadia nodded "you know he's a player right?"
i faked a gasp "really? i'll tell him to stop since we are a thing" i plastered a fake smile across my face.
"anyways, let's go eat" sophia laughed as she grabbed both of our hands and pulled us to the line.
i ordered my food as i felt two broad arms around my neck. it must be hayden.
i turned around "joey?"
he bit his lip "oh sorry, i thought you were soph. anyways soph i have practice after school so mom will drive you home"
"alright, laters jo" she pushed him away.
okay he thought i was sophia, i call bullshit.
"that was weird" nadia said laughing
"yeah, let's find the rest of the gang" sophia smiled as they went towards their table.
i smiled sophia and nadia were so sweet to me, i don't deserve their friendship, i literally just lied to them but they won't understand if i tell them the truth.
we arrived at the table as the girls introduced me to everyone, i sat beside ruby, nadia's sister and sophia. they all began talking as i quietly listened.
i looked down at my tray of food all of a sudden the chatter stopped, i looked up and saw hayden. ugh what does he want?
"hey princess, come sit with me"
ruby looked at me.
"please" that wasn't sincere, he put it on for the show.
"sure babe. i'll see you all later" i grabbed my food, waving goodbye.
we arrived at the table filled with all of hayden's friends, one of them being joey. i sat beside hayden and somehow joey. i bit my lip as they all talked about sports. i felt a hand brush past mine and intertwined our fingers. i looked down realising it was joey, but he didn't mind so i continued to hold hands with him under the table. i felt another hand on my thigh, now that's more like hayden. he continuously moved his hand on my thigh and started tugging on my shorts.
really here? in front of his friends? my new friends? the whole school? and joey? ah that makes sense, he must want joey to know i'm off limits.
as hayden continued with my shorts he kept whining like a little puppy dog.
no way, not here not now!
"please" he said with puppy dog eyes
"right here?" i asked quietly
"for me anns, i need you now"
i bit my lip hesitating, should i risk it? maybe no one will notice
"julianna?" he asked softly
wow, he called me julianna, i guess he respects me now. maybe he will understand if i say no.
oh, what to do. what to do.
"later?" i said biting my lip
"but babe i need you now" he whispered
well here goes everything, i nodded.
he started to pull my shorts off, nows the only time i have to change my mind.