Chapter Seven: The Crows and I Guess The Female Captain

"Why was Oikawa there?" Suga asked as the two volleyball players walked down the road.

(F/n) sneezed before replying. "I was stuck walking home in the rain yesterday and I guess he was concerned. I managed to avoid both him and Hajime all day today, and then they burst in during practice to yell at me."

Suga was quiet for a moment, before saying. "Hinata ships you guys."

The female captain nearly choked on her own air. "He WHAT!?"

"The team was at that last game you guys had. The one where you tripped. By the way, you'll never hear the end of that." Suga added before continuing. "We saw Oikawa and Iwaizumi on the other side. They looked very impressed."

(F/n) huffed and cuffed his shoulder, earning a chuckle. "So he ships us just because
Oikawa-san decided to barge in?"

"Exactly."

"I'm beginning to reevaluate joining your flock." (F/n) muttered, and Suga gave a light hearted laugh.

"No worries, (F/n)-chan, most of us can tell you don't like him." He scratched the back of his neck, and the girl nodded with way too much enthusiasm.

"But, on the other hand–"

"SHUT YOUR LITTLE BEAK IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!" She yelled, smacking his arm repeatedly. He snickered, smacking her back. She let out a huff.

"Okay! Okay, okay! I get the idea!" Suga yelped, trying to push her arms away now. She stuck her nose in the air.

Suga rose an eyebrow at her. You couldn't really tell that she was the cousin of the famous vice captain on the Seijoh volleyball team at all. When she gets pissed of, sure, you'll see a huge resemblance between the two, but when she was on the court however, she had the same intense aura around her that Iwaizumi also had.

"Is that Daichi's jacket?"

"Shut up."

-------------------------------------------------------

The two finally made it to Karasuno. (F/n) owed the entire team ice cream for taking her away before her cousin and his captain could. She told Suga to remind her, and he seemed very enthusiastic about it.

"How's Yama-chan doing?" Yama-chan was the nickname she'd given Yamaguchi Tadashi, who she proclaimed as her favourite pinch server, as she thought the nickname 'freckles' Iwaizumi had given him seemed a little rude.

Like herself, he did the float serve, so she'd help him out whenever her team paid visits. This time, though, it was just her and the crows. This was going to be a handful.

"Ah, well, a little anxious." Suga sighed. "He's improving loads, though. Tsukishima is encouraging him."

" 'Shima? Really?" (F/n) blinked. "Wait, he has emotions?"

"You know, if you actually had a reputation, I'm sure you'd gain many fans just because of your snark." Suga muttered.

"I have plenty rep!"

"Yeah, I'll go on and believe that."

A loud yell interrupted the two. "(L/N)!"

Of course, it was no one other than Hinata, who bounded up to the two with Kageyama trailing not far behind. (F/n) beamed at him, grabbing his hands and jumping up and down with him in excitement. It was a thing they did, which got judgemental looks from the two setters.

"How's that spike?" (F/n) asked after letting the boy go.

Hinata grinned. "Awesome! Right, Kageyama?" He turned to look at the taller boy, who's eyes widened when the attention was pin pointed to him. He simply shrugged.

"You need to show me! I have new tips!" The captain smirked devilishly. She would normally do this for the Karasuno team. Nobody knew her, so they couldn't blame her for feeding them a little extra info. In return, she normally got free stuff, which was completely fine by her.

The four players hurried to the gym, where the squeaking of volleyball shoes could be heard, and the sound of Daichi scolding someone. Like usual.

"Hurry inside! Make it look like you three have always been here! I'll cover for you!" The girl whispered, urging the obviously late boys to go the other, longer way to avoid the coach, adviser and captain's scoldings. They all nodded and hurried off.

In the ways of Matsun and Makki, she flung open the doors with a loud bang, causing everyone to jump. She saw poor Asahi flail to the floor in pure terror and Yamaguchi dive behind Tsukishima. She made a mental note to apologize to them later.

"HELLO, LOVELIES~!" (F/n) had no further need to announce her presence, but she did so anyways. She waved cheerfully at them all.

Tanaka and Noya, like always, ran over to greet her. She gave them both a pat on the head, and went straight over to Daichi, handing the jacket out to him.

She smiled pleasantly at him. "Don't you think for a moment that I washed it."

Daichi sighed, looking down at it in mock disappointment. "Awh, you got my hopes up."

"I'll pay for it with new info." In the corner of her eye, she saw Suga, Hinata and Kageyama slip into the gym. "Daichi! Remind me that I owe you all ice cream!" She announced, making sure the captain didn't look at them.

"Ah-what?"

"As a thank you!" She saw everyone brighten up at this. "For saving me from my cousin and Oikawa-san!"

"The Great King?" Hinata asked, tilting his head.

(F/n) snickered, earning a few confused looks from the flock. "Sorry, sorry." She waved her hand. "I just know him as Trash King."