Chapter Thirty-Two: Friday Afternoon

It was Friday afternoon, and the girls team was getting even more anxious for their four hour dive to the Nationals. They began to lose their connections with the male team due to them working on extra homework and lessons their teachers prepared for them.

In the back corner of the classroom, Iha, Tengan and (F/n) were taking notes to study on during the trip. Oikawa and Iwaizumi watched the three from their desks, frowning.

"You realize that you'll have to confess this weekend, right?" Hajime said in a hushed tone so they wouldn't hear. Specifically Iha, who clearly has super sonic hearing.

Oikawa shivered, folding his arms over his stomach and his ears tinting pink. "Don't remind me."

"Just ask her to go out to the movies or something!" The ace muttered, poking the setters shoulder with his pencil. "She likes free movies. Don't go lovey dovey on the first date, though."

"O-OBVIOUSLY!" Oikawa's voice cracked, and he slumped in his seat, puffing out his cheeks. "I'm hopeless."

"You've made that quite clear."

"Iwa-chan!"

-------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh, thank god the stupid bandages are off." (F/n) flexed her left hand with a sigh of relief. "It got so annoying that I couldn't switch hands."

"Switch hands?" Seki asked, frowning in confusion.

Tengan patted the second years back. "She's ambidextrous, remember?"

Seki's face warmed in embarrassment. "I completely forgot! I'm sorry!"

"Oh, no no." (F/n) waved her hands, shaking her head. "It's fine. It took the other third years awhile to remember. Iha and Arata took their time with me, and that's what won our game last time. No worries."

"O-oh..." Seki blinked, and Yokono bounced a ball over to her, gesturing for her to come on the court. (F/n) waved the second year off, and began pulling her knee pads on.

The scratches on her legs were now just fading scars, which would be very intimidating on the court.

She shouldered off her jacket and placed it on the bench, stretching her arms and then splitting her team in half, sending one half to one side of the court and the other half to the other.

"(F/n)-chan!" Onoue set the ball towards the ace, but the timing went off. Everyone else groaned, and Yada slouched against Onoue dramatically.

A snort came from the entrance to the gym, and they all turned to look who it came from.

"Oh my god." Tsukishima shook his head. "You guys are so pathetic."

Yamaguchi snickered.

"Why the hell are you guys here?" Yada burst out, getting off of Onoue and storming up to the two crows with the intent to murder. Kazehaya and Arata held her back, looking completely done with life.

Suga ducked around Tsukki with a grin. "Why the hell not?"

"(F/n), why do you hate volleyball?" The female captain spoke to herself. "Well, I hate volleyball because of the smug bastards that are in Karasuno that call themselves a team, that's why."

The girls team laughed, and the rest of Karasuno's team filed inside with large smiles on their faces (except for Kei the dinosaur).

"Is that a 'no' to our surprise visit, then?" Daichi asked, and (F/n) let out a sigh, going over to him and shaking his hand.

"I guess we can have a match or two."

And just like that, the pack and murder were going to have a face off (a murder is a group of crows. The more you know).