THREE

Be good, get good karma. Be bad, get punished.

I followed his tall figure down the hall and then up some set of stairs. "Please kill me." I said while he opened the door at the top.

He held back a chuckle, "what's the fun in that?" He continued to walk further down this house which I would call a maze.

"It would help me get out of my nightmare." I said while I caught up with him. "And I rather die then be stuck within walls that I can never escape."

"Oh Mai, you don't even know what a nightmare is. And trust me, you'll would want to behind walls once we get in the main floor in a while." He said while he swiftly turned around and caught me when I bumped into his chest.

"Quit calling me Mai!" I pushed him back but he gripped my wrist and held me close. "And let me go." I gritted through my teeth while I moved my wrist around for his hold to loosen but it only tighten to my surprise.

"But that's your name. Mai." He smiled and then pulled me close. "And at the main floor, you would want me to hold you. Trust me." His accent flowed through my ears while his black hair was tossed everywhere on top of his head. His green eyes watched how my pastel green ones looked around his face. His face was freshly shaved, shaving away the five o'clock shade. I shook my head and pushed him away.

"Trust me. I don't want to be next to the person who kidnap me." I said while I walked past him.

"Yet you check out your kidnaper. Mai." I can hear the smirk in his words and I abruptly spun around and pushed him back.

"Stop calling me that!" I pushed him back while he chuckled.

"That's your name."

"No its not!"

"Yes it is. In Italian, yes. That's Ever in Italian. So, Mai. That's your name." He smirked while I stared at him with no words ready to come out.

I sucked in a deep breath. "I rather for you to call me Ever. In English." I turned around and started to walk down the hall.

"I really don't listen to what people tell me what to do Mai." I rolled my eyes while I heard the amusement in his words.

"What's your name then?" I snapped while I saw an opening which I gladly walked to.

"Vincenzo."

"Let me guess, Italian." I walked down the hall and was about to open a door but his arm went around my waist and pulled me back while spinning me around till I faced him.

"Yes. I still believe it's Italian. And I think you would want to walk with me, close, if we walked through the main floor right now. Because judging by the way you reacted to me what I said is going to happen later on, you would want to look away, or you might even surprise me. You might watch." He smirked while I narrowed my eyes.

"That would never happen. Trust me. I'm going to find a phone and tell the police to track the phone and find me." I pushed him back and he laughed softly behind me.