FIFTY

Money is the devils lure.

~Ever~

My head was hanging low and this brought memories of Vincenzo ways of capturing me. I looked up and of course he was standing in front of me smiling.

"You're a coward." I hissed.

He raised an eyebrow, "How am I a coward love?" He smirked.

"Why use me to get to Vincenzo."

"Because I never seen him take a woman in and then love her."

"He doesn't love me." That hurt saying it.

"That's all bullshit you're saying, and you know it." He took a step forward and smiled down at me. I was rubbing my hands together behind me to see if I can at least get out. But they were tightly wrapped together and the rope wasn't smooth like Vincenzo placed me in. This rope was rough and had hair that was inching and rubbing my wrist raw.

"So What are you going to do now. Break my other leg?" I said narrowing my eyes up at him. He shook his head and placed his hand on my cheek but I flinched away.

"Don't touch me." I hissed.

"I wouldn't dare to touch your other leg. I think shooting your leg is more reasonable don't you say?" I looked back towards him with fear.

"What-" I saw his hand go towards his waist band and I freaked out. I pushed the chair back and leaned back at the same time, so causing it to tilt backwards causing my head to meet the cold floor.

I squeezed my eyes tight when my head started to throb but I was telling myself to not think about that, think about how your leg is about to be shot. "Don't. Vlad, don't!" I was trying to move to my side because I have my hands underneath the chair which are squishing them badly.

"Relax. I wasn't getting a gun because I don't have one on me. I was calling someone to come in." I tried to look up towards him but when I lifted my head all I can see were my knees.

"Come." I heard him say and then a few moments later I heard the door open and shoes walking in. My heart was racing because I didn't know who it was. Was he another guy to hurt me too? We're they going to torture me together? Thoughts kept racing through my mind and I started to squirm around while tears flooded my eyes.

"You had your game of hiding Vlad. Don't make me another one of your games. Please." I pleaded.

He laughed, "I wasn't even hiding hard. I was simply under your mans nose, he just chose not to look closer." He came to the side of me and bent down and picked up the chair, and the person who was standing in front of me felt like I've been punched in the stomach.

"Ricardo?"

Vlads hand curled around the back of my neck and I felt his warm breath fanning my neck. I tried to lift my shoulder up to block him away but his other hand pushed it down, "oh what money can do to a mans thoughts." He whispered in my ear.

Ricardo looked towards Vlad, "I did the thing, and you said you won't lay a finger on her. So don't." He said in a awful tone.

"I never said that." He said with humor in his words. His head moved away from my neck but he was still standing behind me with his hand wrapped tightly around the back of my neck. "I said I'll give you ten thousand if you don't lay a hand on her. Not me. I-"he tighten his hold even stronger. I flinched and tried to move away but his hand was clamping so hard that I cried out in pain and tried to wiggle the chair to get out of his grip, but he liked hearing me cry in agony. All these men do.