FORTY-FOUR

Kill me? I'm done playing games.

~Ever~

I woke up as i was laying on my back. I stared at the white ceiling and blinked a couple of times. I was afraid to move because I feel like pain would spread through my body. Like I have a feeling it will.

I slightly turned my head to the side and closed my eyes when my neck was sore. What did i do that caused my neck to become sore? I took a deep breath and i moved my hand and grabbed the bottom of my  chin, and pushed my chin up to the right and then to left, popping my neck. It hurt like a bitch but now I'm not so stiff. I looked back to the ceiling and i was afraid to look forward to see what's in front of me.

I don't know why I'm scared, why should i be scared? I looked up and i don't know what i was expecting but i was just looking at another wall. I pushed myself up till i was sitting up and i just continued to stare at the wall. My leg hurts still but I'm choosing to ignore it and have it off my mind.

I looked down and i was in a large shirt. I didn't look at it for long because there was a knock on the door and my heart started to pump faster. I was about to ask who it was but they opened the door and walked in.

*******

~Vincenzo~

I hissed as i held my shoulder tight. I clenched my teeth together and i breathed in and out through them. I rolled to the side that i didn't get shot at and pushed my self up. I didn't stand up fully because i didn't know if they were still aiming in here. I stood low, more in a crouch than anything else, and walked towards the door.

When i was out of the room, i pulled my hand away and looked at the wound. It wasn't that bad. I knew where the bullet was, but i wasn't going to pull it out right now. I need to leave because i didn't bring any extra guns just incase there's more men out there.

I walked down the stairs and looked towards her dead body because i knew Edward was still going to be there. "Edward."

"Yeah-"

"We need to leave right now." I looked towards the wall where a window laid and i was looking through trying to see if i can make out any body figures.

I looked back and thats when he looked towards me and his face turned slightly shocked, "What the hell happen to you?"

"I've been shot. Not the first or will it be my last. But let's go because i don't have supplies of guns with me."

"How many are there?"

"I don't know. And today i don't want to find out." I walked towards the front door and pulled out my gun from my waist band. I twisted open the knob and pulled open the door. I didn't go out right away because i didn't know if they were waiting for me. I placed one leg out and bullets started to fly everywhere.

I pulled my leg back in and quickly closed the door. My breathing turned heavy and i looked through the window beside the door and i tried as fast as i could to make out anyone but bullets started to hit the window causing it to shatter.

"There's no fûckin way." Edwards said as he rushed towards a wall to get to cover. I clenched my jaw and held the gun close to my chest.